How to Survive a Knife Attack
What to Do When You’re Attacked from Behind
It may seem like being attacked from behind is one of those situations in life you can’t really prepare for.
But you’d be wrong.
It’s true that having your back turned to an attacker is one of the most vulnerable positions you can be in, but there are things you can do to keep the situation from turning deadly.
The key is to always be aware of your surroundings. Use your five senses to help you perceive danger, and act quickly to protect yourself. Of course, it’s also important to make the correct moves to avoid putting yourself in further danger.
The video below demonstrates how to protect yourself when attacked with a knife from behind.
Do you have any knife attack tips of your own? Share them with us in the comments!
- Kubotan | How to Use a Kubotan in 3 Easy Steps
- ZPacks Review | Top 10 Best ZPacks Backpacking and Camping Gear
- Beginning Preps Series Food Storage [PODCAST]
- National Grid Outage | How to Prepare for Power Grid Failure
- Start Here Prepping Basic’s The Get Home Bag [PODCAST]
- Prepping For 30 Days [PODCAST]
- Skill Vs Gear [PODCAST]
Cooking5 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping4 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security6 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself8 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification9 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still