How to Survive a Knife Attack
What to Do When You’re Attacked from Behind
It may seem like being attacked from behind is one of those situations in life you can’t really prepare for.
But you’d be wrong.
It’s true that having your back turned to an attacker is one of the most vulnerable positions you can be in, but there are things you can do to keep the situation from turning deadly.
The key is to always be aware of your surroundings. Use your five senses to help you perceive danger, and act quickly to protect yourself. Of course, it’s also important to make the correct moves to avoid putting yourself in further danger.
The video below demonstrates how to protect yourself when attacked with a knife from behind.
Do you have any knife attack tips of your own? Share them with us in the comments!
Breaking News Alert: Let’s face it Twitter and Facebook hate Conservatives. We need to ban together more than ever. Join PatriotPlanet.com Today and Let Your Voice Be Heard. We Will Not Suppress Your Political Content! Join Today!
- Best Ham Radio | Top Choices To Amateur Radios You Can Use
- 9 Prepper Supply Items You Can Buy At Costco
- Winter First Aid Guide | Surviving The Cold Weather
- Ice Fishing 101 | Everything You Need To Know
- 9 Steps To Make Your Home Impenetrable
- Lockpicking | How To Pick A Lock And Tools You Can Use For Lockpicking
- 15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Do It Yourself1 week ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Self Sufficiency1 month ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still
Do It Yourself3 weeks ago
Knifemaking: Make A Knife From An Old Wrench
Do It Yourself5 months ago
82 Uses for Paracord That Will Surprise You
Knife Reviews2 months ago
Survival Knives | Ultimate List