There’s nothing worse than being on a camping trip and realizing you forgot a fire starter.
Sure, you can start a fire the old fashioned way, but that’s difficult, time-consuming, and sometimes downright impossible if the conditions aren’t just right.
Fortunately, there are ways to start a fire even without a fire starter, using items that you probably have on hand. In today’s video, you’ll learn how to start a fire with a water bottle.
Check out the video from King of Random below, and be sure to share your own firestarting tips in the comments!
Want more survival tips? Check out these related articles from our website:
- Surviving Global Warming [PODCAST]
- Hurricane Hacks Most Don’t Know!
- Back to Basics – Common Threats [PODCAST]
- Back to School Preparation | Prepping for a Safe Schoolyear
- Stages of a Disaster and Trigger Events [PODCAST]
- The Ultimate Pet Survival Kit
- Hurricane Preparedness with Crown Weather [PODCAST]
Cooking2 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping2 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security3 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself5 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification7 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still