No Knife? No Problem
You should ALWAYS have a knife on hand, and a back up knife in your pocket… and probably a few extras stashed around your various bug out bags and gear.
But It never fails that, for whatever reason, when you need something the most is when you never have it.
Whether you are stuck in the woods, or stuck on the side of the road and just need to tie something down, the right length of cordage can really make your life a lot easier.
So what do you do when you have a piece of paracord that is too long and needs to be trimmed up, but you’re left high and dry, without your knife?
My Buddy Javan has the answer.
Check out this neat little trick he has to help us out:
Cutting 550 Paracord Without a Knife
What other ways can you think of to make due when you don’t have the tools you need to get things done?
Want to learn more about 550 paracord? Check out these related articles from our site:
- A Complete Guide To Campfire Cooking
- How to Survive an Avalanche | Emergency Preparedness
- New Year Tips | Survival Tips To Help You Ease Into 2021
- Walking On Ice Safety Tips | Winter Survival Safety Tips
- How To Melt Snow For Survival | 5 Ways
- Christmas Survival Guide | How to Survive Christmas
- BNA Guide to Coronavirus State Restrictions
Alternative Energy11 months ago
An Emergency Candle That Noah Would Be Proud Of
Do It Yourself4 months ago
82 Uses for Paracord That Will Surprise You
Do It Yourself11 months ago
A SHTF Plan For Your Pets | Bugging Out With Man’s Best Friend
Prepper Supplies2 months ago
Survival Gift Guide: Awesome Christmas Gifts for Preppers
Archives4 months ago
Hurricane Survival Tips: How to Survive Natural Disasters