Not Sure Where to Get Started with Archery? Check Out This Video
Don’t think that just because they are smaller in stature or have less upper body strength, women can’t be great archers. Archery for women is a great pastime, an awesome way to stay active, a good upper body workout, and of course, a vital survival skill.
This amazing hunting and survival tool is strong enough to take down anything from rabbit to whitetail with pinpoint accuracy.
The following video from Bowtech Archery teaches you the basics of archery — stance, release, and follow-through — from a female perspective. If you’re a woman interested in archery but not sure where to get started, you definitely need to watch this!
Check out the video below, and be sure to share your own archery tips with us in the comments.
Want to learn more about archery and bow hunting? Check out these related articles from our website:
- A Complete Guide To Campfire Cooking
- How to Survive an Avalanche | Emergency Preparedness
- New Year Tips | Survival Tips To Help You Ease Into 2021
- Walking On Ice Safety Tips | Winter Survival Safety Tips
- How To Melt Snow For Survival | 5 Ways
- Christmas Survival Guide | How to Survive Christmas
- BNA Guide to Coronavirus State Restrictions
Alternative Energy11 months ago
An Emergency Candle That Noah Would Be Proud Of
Do It Yourself4 months ago
82 Uses for Paracord That Will Surprise You
Do It Yourself11 months ago
A SHTF Plan For Your Pets | Bugging Out With Man’s Best Friend
Prepper Supplies2 months ago
Survival Gift Guide: Awesome Christmas Gifts for Preppers
Archives4 months ago
Hurricane Survival Tips: How to Survive Natural Disasters