Folding hunting knives don’t have to be practical and boring. Check out these fine-looking blades that still serve their purpose!
13 Folding Hunting Knives for Every Hunter
When hunters choose the best folding hunting knives, they consider weight, quality, efficiency, and accessibility. Aside from these features, hunting knives can be stylish and fancy as well.
Why choose practicality over aesthetics when you can have both? Upgrade your hunting gear by adding any of these lovely folding knives in your collection!
- Titanium Coated Razor Sharp Steel Blade - The HR-30 uses high-quality 440C Steel, for a perfect balance of edge retention and...
- Unique Notched Blade - Different from its cousin HR-15, the HR-30 adds a notched blade that allows for controlled slicing and...
- Spring-Assisted Opening - With the HR-30's spring assisted lightning fast open, in just seconds you will have this tool (or...
1. DKC-37 Victorian Damascus Folding Pocket Knife Camel BoneThis beautiful piece of art from DKC Knives is made of Damascus steel with camel bone inlay. Uniquely engraved and antique-looking, this folding knife is handcrafted by artisans. It comes with a leather sheath, which gives the knife a rustic charm.
What is Damascus steel? This is forged steel made from wootz steel ingots. It is characterized by a flowing water pattern. Contrary to its name, Damascus steel isn’t always made in Damascus.
- DKC-37-BH VICTORIAN Damascus Folding Pocket Knife Buffalo Horn 7.75" Long, 4.5" Folded 3" Blade 4.8oz DKC Knives Hand Made...
- Comes With Sheath That May Vary From Pictures Due to Production Lots
- Hand Made Products Vary From Knife To Knife. Stated size and weight is approximate and may vary from knife to knife. Knife...
2. Buck Knife 110 Folding Hunter Knife
Buck Knives are famous for producing the top hunting knives in the market. The 110 Folding Hunter is one of the oldest and most beautiful folding hunting knives they sell.
One glance at this knife and it fills you up with nostalgia. This model has a simple and classic design which remained unchanged for many years.
- RAZOR SHARP CLIP POINT BLADE- 3-3/4" 420HC stainless steel clip point blade has excellent strength , edge retention and is...
- STRENGTH AND SAFETY - Easy to open with a nail notch on the blade. The lock back mechanism locks the blade open for reliable...
- RESPONSIBLE - Partnering with Taylor Guitars, the 110 Folding Hunter has sustainably sourced genuine ebony handle inlays and...
3. Open Season Folding Skinner Knife
Another entry from Buck Knives is the Open Season Folding Skinner Knife. This knife is specifically designed to skin game as cleanly as possible.
Breaking News Alert: Let’s face it Twitter and Facebook hate Conservatives. We need to ban together more than ever. Join PatriotPlanet.com Today and Let Your Voice Be Heard. We Will Not Suppress Your Political Content! Join Today!
The blade comes from double-tempered S30V steel. The handle is crafted from Rosewood Dymondwood.
- RAZOR SHARP DROP POINT BLADE- 3-3/4" 420HC stainless steel drop point blade has excellent strength , edge retention and is...
- STRENGTH AND SAFETY - Easy to open with a thumb hole cutout. The mid-lock locks the blade open for reliable strength and...
- CONVENIENT CARRY- Heavy-Duty black polyester sheath is included. Securely and safely stores your knife, easy to attach to...
4. Cold Steel Voyager XL Vaquero Plain Edge Knife
If you need to do some heavy chopping, the XL Voyager Vaquero Plain Edge knife is strong enough to do the job. The blade is beautifully contoured just like a cow’s horn, which explains why the knife is named ‘Vaquero.’ Its grip or handle is secure enough to endure challenging conditions.
- Blade Length: 5.5-Inch
- Blade Thickness: 4 mm
- Overall Length: 12 1/4-Inch
5. Boker Kwaiken Flipper
The Boker Kwaiken Flipper’s simple, slim, and sleek design makes it look very classy. Its blade, crafted from high-quality VG-10 steel, has a satin finish. The handle is made from carbon fiber, and it sports a pocket clip on one side.
- Specs - Total Length: 8.4 in - Blade length: 3.5 in - Blade thickness: 0.10 in - Weight: 4.4 oz - Opening: Manual - Handle...
- Exclusive Carbon Fibre Handle - This iteration of the iconic Kwaiken is fit with carbon fibre scales, which give the knife a...
- Japanese VG-10 Blade - VG-10 is a premium cobalt steel that is dependable and corrosive resistant. It's known in the knife...
6. Kershaw 3810 Dimension Folding Knife
The Kershaw 3810 Dimension Folding Knife has an interesting modern look. Because of its ‘futuristic’ appeal, it seems like a perfect prop for a sci-fi movie. This heavy-duty folding knife has a very solid feel because of its titanium handle.
- Speed Safe assisted opening, Frame lock with lock bar stabilizer, Flipper and thumb stud, Quad-carry, deep-carry
- Steel-and-titanium construction, Handle is titanium, Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Machined G-10 steel bolster front, 410 steel back
7. SOG AE07 Aegis Folding Knife
If you fancy a knife you can use as both a survival and a tactical knife, the SOG AE07 Aegis Folding Knife is the one for you. The blade has a black finish which gives the knife a combative and serious appeal.
This knife is quite easy to use for both right-handed and left-handed people since it has ambidextrous features on its grip.
- 3.5 INCH AUS-8 STAINLESS STEEL TANTO KNIFE: The SOG Aegis Tanto partially serrated knife serves well as an EDC knife, hunting...
- 3.1 OUNCES W/ GRN DIGI CAMOUFLAGE POCKET KNIFE HANDLE: A tough tactical knife handle for this ergonomic everyday carry...
- SOG ASSISTED TECH (S.A.T.) AND PISTON LOCK: A truly fast assisted opening knife; pocket knife opens single-handed, and Piston...
8. Spartan by Cold Steel
Here’s another knife from Cold Steel which is a heavy-duty outdoor hunting knife. Its handle is reinforced by steel liners.
It also has a unique design for an easier and more stable grip. The blade is made from American BD1 Alloy Steel and sports a stonewashed finish.
9. Opinel N08
The Opinel Knives’ N08 folding knife has a round, beechwood handle, and a carbon steel blade. This knife is easy on the wallet since its price is low compared to the other knives on this list. It is an example of a simple tool, free from elaborate designs, but still serves its purpose.
- This essential tool is unchanged since 1890 and is a must have for outdoorsmen and handymen alike
- The Stainless Virobloc safety ring has two sections, one fixed and one sliding for secure locking
- Opinel's carbon steel is extremely hard, thereby guaranteeing excellent cutting quality
10. Ka Bar Bobcat Dozier
— Outdoor Warrior (@Outdoor_Warrior) November 18, 2016
Ka Bar’s take on this folding hunting knife is quite beautiful in its own way. Bob Dozier’s design is more practical than elaborate. The blade detail is plain and supported by a handle made from Zytel.
- Used by all brances of miliary and service members
- Great for collectors and outdoor services
- Tested to ensure quality and durability
11. Columbia River Knife
The Columbia River Knife is a stainless steel blade great for everyday use. It has an 8 CR 13 MOV steel 5-inch blade with a spear point design. This knife is not spring-loaded but it opens real quick with one flick.
12. TAC Force Orange EMT Pocket Knife
One of the interesting features of this knife is it has a seatbelt cutter and a glass breaker. The length of this knife is only 4-inches when it’s fully closed, which makes it concealable enough to fit in any pocket. At 4.2 ounces, it’s lightweight and durable for everyday carry.
13. Kershaw Launch 3
The Kershaw Launch 3 is optimized for everyday cutting uses. It has a black DLC coating on the blade to enhance this Kershaw’s corrosion resistance. The handle is made from aircraft grade aluminum, making it a very durable cutting tool.
Watch this video by CraigShipp.com for some of the best folding knives:
Each folding hunting knife on this list is beautiful in their own ways. These sharp folding tools are durable and made from the finest materials.
Every single one has a practical purpose for hunting and other outdoor activities. Upgrade your hunting gear with one of these outdoor knives!
Is your favorite folding hunting knife on this list? Let us know what you think of this list in the comments section below!
- Choosing a Fixed Blade Survival Knife (Part 1)
- Rule Of Threes: The Basic Guide To Survival
- Everyday Uses For Your Emergency Survival Kit
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on February 11, 2018, and has been updated for quality and relevancy.
Last update on 2021-03-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- 20 Edible Wild Plants You Can Forage For Survival
- 5 Ways How Bolt Cutters Can Be Useful During Emergencies
- How To Turn Your Bug Out Bag Into A Minimalist Backpack
- Best Ham Radio | Top Choices To Amateur Radios You Can Use
- 9 Prepper Supply Items You Can Buy At Costco
- Winter First Aid Guide | Surviving The Cold Weather
- Ice Fishing 101 | Everything You Need To Know
Do It Yourself2 weeks ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Self Sufficiency2 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still
Do It Yourself4 weeks ago
Knifemaking: Make A Knife From An Old Wrench
Do It Yourself5 months ago
82 Uses for Paracord That Will Surprise You
Knife Reviews2 months ago
Survival Knives | Ultimate List