Folding hunting knives can serve their purpose and be aesthetically pleasing at the same time. If you’re interested in beautiful knives, take a peek at our list to learn all about 10 good-looking hunting knives.
10 Folding Hunting Knives For Every Hunter
When hunters choose a folding hunting knife, they factor in the knives’ weight, quality, efficiency, and accessibility. These are very important features to consider when purchasing folding hunting knives, as you may already know. But these babies don’t just have to be functional—they can be very classy pieces of hunting gear, as well. Why choose practicality over aesthetics when you can get both? Upgrade your hunting gear with one of the items on this list!
Here’s One of The Coolest Tactical Knives You Will Ever Own
Don’t let the looks fool you. This isn’t just another pretty blade. This knife is big, beefy, and guaranteed to get you out of any jam!
Best of all, this lifesaving tool is strong enough to stand up to virtually ANYTHING you can throw at it and yet it still tucks away neatly in your pocket, your purse, or your pack, and goes anywhere you do! Not only could you use it to stop an attacker dead in his tracks, but it can also be used as a tactical tool for any camping or survival need.
- Titanium Coated Razor Sharp Steel Blade - The HR-30 uses high-quality 440C Steel, for a perfect...
- Unique Notched Blade - Different from its cousin HR-15, the HR-30 adds a notched blade that allows...
- Spring-Assisted Opening - With the HR-30's spring assisted lightning fast open, in just seconds you...
Buck Knives is famous for producing top-notch hunting knives in the market—and the 110 Folding Hunter is one of the oldest and most beautiful folding hunting knives they sell. One glance at this knife and it fills you up with nostalgia. This model has a simple and classic design that has remained unchanged for many years.
- Razor Sharp Blade - 3-3/4" 420HC stainless steel blade has excellent strength, edge retention and is...
- Strength and Safety - Easy to open with a nail notch on the blade. The lockback mechanism locks the...
- Durable and Multi Use - Meant to withstand even the toughest conditions and stay sharp for long....
Another entry from Buck Knives is the Open Season Folding Skinner Knife. This knife is specifically designed to skin game as cleanly as it could. The blade is made from double-tempered S30V steel, and its handle is crafted from Rosewood Dymondwood.
- RAZOR SHARP DROP POINT BLADE- 3 3/4" drop point S35VN stainless steel blade has excellent strength,...
- COMFORTABLE GRIP AND BALANCE - Grippy micarta handle is crafted with subtle palm swells for a...
- SOLID BUILD, SMART DESIGN - Thumb disc for easy one-handed deployment of the blade combined with a...
If you need to do some heavy chopping, the XL Voyager Vaquero Plain Edge knife is strong enough to do the job. The blade is beautifully contoured just like a cow’s horn, which explains why the knife is named ‘vaquero’. Its grip or handle is secure enough to endure challenging conditions.
- One-handed opening
- Resistant to abrasion or discoloration
- Terrific non-slip grip
The Boker Kwaiken Flipper’s simple, slim, and sleek design makes it look very classy. Its blade, crafted from high-quality VG-10 steel, has a satin finish. The handle is made from carbon fiber and it sports a pocket clip on one side.
- Specs - Total Length: 8.4 in - Blade length: 3.5 in - Blade thickness: 0.10 in - Weight: 4.4 oz -...
- Exclusive Carbon Fibre Handle - This iteration of the iconic Kwaiken is fit with carbon fibre...
- Japanese VG-10 Blade - VG-10 is a premium cobalt steel that is dependable and corrosive resistant....
The Kershaw 3810 Dimension Folding Knife has an interesting modern look. Because of its ‘futuristic’ appeal, it seems like a perfect prop for a sci-fi movie. This heavy duty folding knife has a very solid feel because of its titanium handle.
- Speed Safe assisted opening, Frame lock with lock bar stabilizer, Flipper and thumb stud,...
- Steel-and-titanium construction, Handle is titanium, Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Machined G-10 steel bolster front, 410 steel back
If you fancy a knife which you could use as both a survival and a tactical knife, the SOG AE07 Aegis Folding Knife is the one for you. The blade has a black finish, which gives the knife a combative and serious appeal. This knife is quite easy to use for both right-handers and left-handers since it has ambidextrous features on its grip.
- The product is easy to Use
- It is a high quality product
- Manufactured in United States
Each knife on this list is beautiful in its own way. Moreover, every single one of them has a practical purpose for hunting, including other outdoor activities. So, upgrade your hunting gear with one of these beauties!
Is your favorite folding hunting knife on this list? Let us know what you think of this list by writing a comment below!
Be sure to check out our selection of folding knives in the Survival Life Store!
Take a break from hunting and check other outdoor travels and activities you can enjoy!
Featured Image via Pixabay
Last update on 2022-12-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Paracord Projects11 months ago
Paracord Projects | 36 Cool Paracord Ideas For Your Paracord Survival Projects
Survival Skills11 months ago
377 Survival Hacks You Should Learn in 2022 | Your Ultimate Survival Life Hacks Guide
Fishing, Hunting, & Trapping9 months ago
Squirrel Snare | How to Make a Snare Trap Step By Step
Personal Safety10 months ago
Invasion Survival Kit | How to Survive a Home Invasion
Emerging Threats8 months ago
How to Survive a Nuclear War: 10 Ways to Stay Alive