- How To Treat Blisters And Itches Naturally
- The Best Survival Weapon…Ever?
- Stay Clean, Stay Healthy, SURVIVE
- What Is The Real “Startup Cost” of Living Off Grid
- The Real Science Behind A Gunfight
- “Need To Know” Rules When Picking Edible & Medicinal Plants
- 16 Creature Comforts For When You Need To Hunker Down
- 101 “Oddball Items” To Stock Before TSHTF
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
I’m sure you’ve noticed that on most of the survival blogs out there, “bugging out” is...
It is very crucial to be prepared for an emergency situation at all times no matter...
In any EOTW scenario, water is always on the list of your needs for survival. We...
More Personal Safety Articles
Survival Skills | Guide to Venomous Snakes
There are plenty of venomous snakes in the wilderness. Sometimes they can even invade...
- Posted 1 week ago
Survival Skills | Guide to Venomous Spiders
Bugging out in natural disasters or SHTF situations means you have to try to...
- Posted 2 weeks ago
6 Threats to Your Food Storage Cache
Food storage is one of our favorite topics here at Survival Life. When it...
- Posted 3 weeks ago
4 Ways to Strengthen Your Immune System and Fight Infection
The immune system is your body’s natural defense against microorganisms that cause diseases. There...
- Posted 4 weeks ago
Survival Tips from Pop Culture
These days, a survivalist who is in search of tips on can find them...
- Posted 4 weeks ago
Preparedness Tips for the Sick or Disabled
Preparedness is a culture that should be embraced by all kinds of people regardless...
- Posted 1 month ago
Meet Our Experts
- Editor of Survival Life.
- Author of one of Amazon’s best selling books on vertical gardening & container gardening.
- Co-creator of the various survival courses available to Survival Life members, including The Prepper’s Playbook, How to Cook and Store Food Outside, When the Food Runs Out, Gone Before Gridlock, The Home Survival Course, and many others.
- Passionate about the many benefits of knowing a wide range of survival skills, and enjoys empowering others by teaching them how to incorporate survival and preparedness knowledge into their daily lives.
- Former co-star of Dual Survival.
- More than 20 years of combined military and civilian survival experience.
- Owner and instructor of The Pathfinder School LLC.
- Author of Survivability For The Common Man.
- Professional hunting guide and tracker.
- Co-founder and a lead instructor at Earth Native Wilderness School.
- 5 years of service in the US Army.
- Instructor of several wilderness schools across the country.
- One of only 15 individuals in North America qualified as a Track and Sign Specialist through the Cybertracker Conservation evaluation system.
- Co-author of Bird Feathers: A Guide to North American Species.
- Coveted Ex-CIA
- Featured on ABC’s Shark Tank
- Author of The Covert Guide to Concealed Carry
- NRA Certified Instructor
- Skilled in Personal Protection, Risk Assessment, Firearms, Security Operations, Private Investigations, Counter Terrorism, Vulnerability Assessment, Emergency Management