A DIY Welding Trick You’ve Got to See to Believe
One of my favorite things is seeing everyday items used in unexpected ways.
Knowing how to use items for more than their intended purpose is a great survival skill. It keeps your mind sharp and teaches you to be resourceful and think outside the box.
And plus…it’s just plain fun.
The video below from markp0177 on YouTube is one of the coolest I’ve come across recently. In it, he teaches you how to hook up three car batteries and use them as a welder.
Sound crazy? Just wait…it really does work!
Have any survival hacks of your own? Share them with us in the comments!
Want to learn more? Check out these related articles from our website:
- Survival Fitness & Nutrition – How Fitness Affects Survival [PODCAST]
- Top 25 Car Camping Essentials
- RVing and Prepping – Something to Think About
- Basic Survival Food Storage On a Budget
- Merchants of the Wild [PODCAST]
- Easy Camping Meals to Make Camp Cooking an Unforgettable Experience
- Mike Glover talks with Tony Blauer about the SPEAR System and Improving Preparedness [PODCAST]
Camping2 weeks ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping6 days ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Homemade Survival Equipment1 month ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself4 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Self Sufficiency5 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still