A DIY Welding Trick You’ve Got to See to Believe
One of my favorite things is seeing everyday items used in unexpected ways.
Knowing how to use items for more than their intended purpose is a great survival skill. It keeps your mind sharp and teaches you to be resourceful and think outside the box.
And plus…it’s just plain fun.
The video below from markp0177 on YouTube is one of the coolest I’ve come across recently. In it, he teaches you how to hook up three car batteries and use them as a welder.
Sound crazy? Just wait…it really does work!
Have any survival hacks of your own? Share them with us in the comments!
Want to learn more? Check out these related articles from our website:
- A Complete Guide To Campfire Cooking
- How to Survive an Avalanche | Emergency Preparedness
- New Year Tips | Survival Tips To Help You Ease Into 2021
- Walking On Ice Safety Tips | Winter Survival Safety Tips
- How To Melt Snow For Survival | 5 Ways
- Christmas Survival Guide | How to Survive Christmas
- BNA Guide to Coronavirus State Restrictions
Alternative Energy11 months ago
An Emergency Candle That Noah Would Be Proud Of
Do It Yourself4 months ago
82 Uses for Paracord That Will Surprise You
Do It Yourself11 months ago
A SHTF Plan For Your Pets | Bugging Out With Man’s Best Friend
Prepper Supplies2 months ago
Survival Gift Guide: Awesome Christmas Gifts for Preppers
Archives4 months ago
Hurricane Survival Tips: How to Survive Natural Disasters