Why Buy an Expensive Generator When You Can Build Your Own?
There are all kinds of products and gadgets out there marketed to preppers and survivalists.
It can get overwhelming at times. Which ones are worth the money? Which ones are you better off without? How can you tell the difference?
If there’s one thing I know for sure, it’s that if you want something done right you have to do it yourself. That’s why I’m a big proponent and building your own survival gear if at all possible.
Sure, it takes extra time and effort…but it’s worth it to know that you haven’t been sold a faulty product, and to know that you’ll be able to repair it if something goes wrong. Not to mention, you’ll probably save some money in the process.
The article below teaches you how to build your own solar power generator. This will be great to have if and when a disaster occurs (such as an EMP attack) that renders traditional power sources useless or unavailable.
Check out the full article below, and be sure to share your thoughts with us in the comments.
Want to learn more? Check out these related articles from our website:
- Best Ham Radio | Top Choices To Amateur Radios You Can Use
- Ice Fishing 101 | Everything You Need To Know
- 9 Steps To Make Your Home Impenetrable
- Lockpicking | How To Pick A Lock And Tools You Can Use For Lockpicking
- 15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
- 5 Ways How Bolt Cutters Can Be Useful During Emergencies
- Paracord Knots And Hitches | How To Make Paracord Hitches
Do It Yourself4 days ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Self Sufficiency1 month ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still
Do It Yourself2 weeks ago
Knifemaking: Make A Knife From An Old Wrench
Do It Yourself5 months ago
82 Uses for Paracord That Will Surprise You
Alternative Energy12 months ago
An Emergency Candle That Noah Would Be Proud Of