Learn How To Make Your Own “Gas Blaster”
If there’s one word that can describe us as preppers, it’s “resourceful.”
It’s almost like our minds just work a little different from everyone else’s. We’re constantly looking for ways to make use of everyday items, to work with our hands and build something useful.
At Survival Life, we love DIY projects and we think it’s important to learn how to build and forge needed items on your own. After all, when SHTF, these skills won’t only be useful — they’ll be necessary for survival.
The video below from King Of Random teaches you how to make a propane torch from just a few simple materials. If you enjoy metalworking, you’ve gotta check this out!
Want more DIY projects? Check out these related articles and videos:
- WL 356: 7 Challenges For Tactical Mindset Mastery [PODCAST]
- WL 350: 8 Survival Lessons From The “Soldiers Of The Future” [PODCAST]
- 10 Alternative Energy Sources You Can Use Today
- Best Camping Table Ideas 2021
- 4 Keys To Close Combat “Power Kicking” [PODCAST]
- Disaster Survival Kits
- Where to Get the Best Survival Training
Cooking4 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping3 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security4 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself7 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification8 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still