How to Keep One Log Burning for Hours
There’s nothing like a good old fashioned camping trip.
There’s just something about getting out in nature, breathing the fresh air and sleeping under the stars.
Still, I hate to admit it, but there are a few things about camping that I find…less than fun. Such as having to continually stoke the fire and add more logs to keep it going.
It gets old after a while.
But believe it or not, there is a way to keep a fire burning longer…sometimes up to two or three hours! It’s called a Swedish Torch.
To learn how to make one, check out the video below.
Have you ever tried this? Tell us about it in the comments!
How to Make a Swedish Torch
Want to learn more? Check out these related articles from our website:
- Back to Basics – Common Threats [PODCAST]
- Back to School Preparation | Prepping for a Safe Schoolyear
- Stages of a Disaster and Trigger Events [PODCAST]
- The Ultimate Pet Survival Kit
- Hurricane Preparedness with Crown Weather [PODCAST]
- The ONLY Hurricane Survival Guide You Need
- 050 Bug Out Locations – A Preppers Paradise [PODCAST]
Cooking2 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping2 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security3 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself5 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification7 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still