UST ParaCuda FS Knife Review
UST ParaCude FS Knife Review
A Great Multipurpose Survival Knife at an Affordable Price
UST ParaCuda FS Knife is simply a machete knife with a paracord handle. This product features a sheath, a paracord handle, a fire starter, and a saw on one side of the knife. The knife is 11 inches long and quite sharp.
The knife can be purchased online from Amazon or from Walmart. You can also buy it directly from UST’s website.
The price of the knife is around$15-$20, depending on where you buy it. It is well worth the money.
Here are the pros and cons of the UST ParaCuda SF knife.
- Includes a flint & steel fire starter with built-in holder on the included sheath.
- Paracord wrapped handle has about 10 feet of cord (9.5 feet to be exact.)
- Reasonably sharp.
- Includes saw teeth which is a nice perk in a survival situation.
- Weighs very little.
- Constructed of strong stainless steel.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Cuts through medium sized branches and smaller.
- The paracord handle is not a comfortable grip.
- The paracord tends to slide off the knife while in use. It may come undone. I would suggest duct taping the paracord handle to tighten it up, and the paracord will have a more comfortable grip too. In a survival situation, it will also give you some fire tinder, since duct tape does burn really well.
- The knife doesn’t slide into the sheath smoothly. It is rather hard to slide in and does not come out easily.
- The sheath seems to be made from cheap materials.
- The orange paracord handle can get ugly. Dirty hands will darken the paracord making it look dirty.
I’d give this product 3.5 out of 5 stars. It has rather minor cons but overall it is a good knife. It is sharp and useful.
The UST ParaCuda FS Knife does its job and is a great tool to have with you while hunting, hiking, and camping.
Looking for a folding knife that’s big, beefy and guaranteed to get you out of ANY jam? Look no further. The HR30 is the only tactical knife you’ll ever need.
Leave a Reply
Paracord Projects1 year ago
Paracord Projects | 36 Cool Paracord Ideas For Your Paracord Survival Projects
Featured Articles1 year ago
Drought Survival Tips: How to Survive Drought
Emerging Threats1 year ago
How to Survive a Nuclear War: 10 Ways to Stay Alive
Survival Skills1 year ago
377 Survival Hacks You Should Learn in 2022 | Your Ultimate Survival Life Hacks Guide
Building1 year ago
How to Build Bomb Shelter | 15 Steps on How to Build a Bomb Shelter
Pingback: My EDC Pocket Knife | Survival Life
Pingback: Survival Knives: SOG Aura Hunt Review | Survival Life | Blog
Pingback: Best Folding Knives for Hunters | Survival Life
Pingback: How to Find the Best Tactical Knife for Survival | Survival Life