UST ParaCude FS Knife Review
A Great Multipurpose Survival Knife at an Affordable Price
UST ParaCuda FS Knife is simply a machete knife with a paracord handle. This product features a sheath, a paracord handle, a fire starter, and a saw on one side of the knife. The knife is 11 inches long and quite sharp.
The price of the knife is around$15-$20, depending on where you buy it. It is well worth the money.
Here are the pros and cons of the UST ParaCuda SF knife.
Breaking News Alert: Facebook Is Suppressing Politically Conservative Content. Join PatriotPlanet.com Today and Let Your Voice Be Heard.
- Includes a flint & steel fire starter with built-in holder on the included sheath.
- Paracord wrapped handle has about 10 feet of cord (9.5 feet to be exact.)
- Reasonably sharp.
- Includes saw teeth which is a nice perk in a survival situation.
- Weighs very little.
- Constructed of strong stainless steel.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Cuts through medium sized branches and smaller.
- The paracord handle is not a comfortable grip.
- The paracord tends to slide off the knife while in use. It may come undone. I would suggest duct taping the paracord handle to tighten it up, and the paracord will have a more comfortable grip too. In a survival situation, it will also give you some fire tinder, since duct tape does burn really well.
- The knife doesn’t slide into the sheath smoothly. It is rather hard to slide in and does not come out easily.
- The sheath seems to be made from cheap materials.
- The orange paracord handle can get ugly. Dirty hands will darken the paracord making it look dirty.
I’d give this product 3.5 out of 5 stars. It has rather minor cons but overall it is a good knife. It is sharp and useful.
The UST ParaCuda FS Knife does its job and is a great tool to have with you while hunting, hiking, and camping.
Looking for a folding knife that’s big, beefy and guaranteed to get you out of ANY jam? Look no further. The HR30 is the only tactical knife you’ll ever need.