Having the right equipment is always a good thing, whether you are at work, at home or facing a survival scenario. Tools are essential implements that make the tasks at hand, and life in general, much easier. It’s hard to imagine what life would be like without the tools that we are used to. The trouble is that although these devices play very important roles in our activities, they are taken for granted.
But in the face of disasters or similarly difficult conditions, we realize just how much we need tools. In this video, popular survivalist Dave Canterbury talks about the Five Tool Rule. It doesn’t matter what tools you pick, the point here is to have the right tools for the situation you are in.
Watch the video below to learn more.
Want to get more survival tips? Check out related articles from our website:
- Kevin Estela and the Flip Flop BBQ Guy | Grilling Technique [PODCAST]
- 25 Overlooked Prepping Items [PODCAST]
- Headlamps | The Best Headlamps of 2021
- Pillars of Leadership | Kevin Owens and Silver Star Recipient Sean Kirkwood [PODCAST]
- Survival Psychology [PODCAST]
- Kevin Estela and Knife Maker Ernest Emerson talk Knives [PODCAST]
- Pistol Crossbow Reviews | What’s the Best Pistol Crossbow in 2021?
Cooking4 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping4 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security5 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself8 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification9 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still