Having the right equipment is always a good thing, whether you are at work, at home or facing a survival scenario. Tools are essential implements that make the tasks at hand, and life in general, much easier. It’s hard to imagine what life would be like without the tools that we are used to. The trouble is that although these devices play very important roles in our activities, they are taken for granted.
But in the face of disasters or similarly difficult conditions, we realize just how much we need tools. In this video, popular survivalist Dave Canterbury talks about the Five Tool Rule. It doesn’t matter what tools you pick, the point here is to have the right tools for the situation you are in.
Watch the video below to learn more.
Want to get more survival tips? Check out related articles from our website:
- Best Ham Radio | Top Choices To Amateur Radios You Can Use
- Ice Fishing 101 | Everything You Need To Know
- 9 Steps To Make Your Home Impenetrable
- Lockpicking | How To Pick A Lock And Tools You Can Use For Lockpicking
- 15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
- 5 Ways How Bolt Cutters Can Be Useful During Emergencies
- Paracord Knots And Hitches | How To Make Paracord Hitches
Do It Yourself4 days ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Self Sufficiency1 month ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still
Do It Yourself2 weeks ago
Knifemaking: Make A Knife From An Old Wrench
Do It Yourself5 months ago
82 Uses for Paracord That Will Surprise You
Alternative Energy12 months ago
An Emergency Candle That Noah Would Be Proud Of