Having the right equipment is always a good thing, whether you are at work, at home or facing a survival scenario. Tools are essential implements that make the tasks at hand, and life in general, much easier. It’s hard to imagine what life would be like without the tools that we are used to. The trouble is that although these devices play very important roles in our activities, they are taken for granted.
But in the face of disasters or similarly difficult conditions, we realize just how much we need tools. In this video, popular survivalist Dave Canterbury talks about the Five Tool Rule. It doesn’t matter what tools you pick, the point here is to have the right tools for the situation you are in.
Watch the video below to learn more.
Want to get more survival tips? Check out related articles from our website:
- Winter Driving Tips to Keep You Safe | Emergency Preparedness
- Non-Potable Water | Types and How to Spot Them | What You Need To Know
- How To Have Potable Water Anywhere | Emergency Preparedness
- How To Get Rid of Raccoons [Infographic]
- Instant Mashed Potatoes: Awesome Survival Food?
- Are You Prepared? 2020 Winter Holiday Travel Prep Tips
- 37 Urban Survival Skills To Master Before SHTF
Alternative Energy9 months ago
An Emergency Candle That Noah Would Be Proud Of
Do It Yourself2 months ago
82 Uses for Paracord That Will Surprise You
Do It Yourself9 months ago
A SHTF Plan For Your Pets | Bugging Out With Man’s Best Friend
Archives2 months ago
Hurricane Survival Tips: How to Survive Natural Disasters
Family9 months ago
You Asked For It: Nana’s Biscuits Recipe