Make Sure You’re Stocked Up on These Survival Essentials
If you could only pick 12 survival items to have on hand in a SHTF situation, what would they be?
No matter what situation you find yourself in — whether it’s something as simple as breaking down on the side of the road, or something as dramatic as a severe natural disaster, there are a few survival items that you will need no matter what.
When deciding which items to keep on hand, remember the survival rule of threes: humans can go three minutes without air, three hours without shelter, three days without water, and three weeks without food. If you keep these necessities in mind when making your preparedness plans, you will be much more likely to survive whatever situation you find yourself in.
To learn more, check out the infographic below, courtesy of Survivopedia.com.
Want to learn more? Check out these related articles from our site:
- Survival Medicine Podcast: Radiation/Nuclear Events [PODCAST]
- Environmental Policy FAQs | How to Write an Environmental Policy
- Beginning Preps Home Security [PODCAST]
- How To Prepare For Hyperinflation
- Kubotan | How to Use a Kubotan in 3 Easy Steps
- ZPacks Review | Top 10 Best ZPacks Backpacking and Camping Gear
- Beginning Preps Series Food Storage [PODCAST]
Cooking5 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping4 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security6 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself8 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification9 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still