A Tried and True Fire Starting Method
While these unorthodox firestarting methods are very effective, sometimes it’s nice to get back to basics.
One of the oldest and most reliable methods of starting a fire is with flint. With the right materials and just a few flicks of your wrist, you’ll have a nice, warm fire in no time.
Check out the video below from one of our favorite Youtubers, the Crazy Russian Hacker, to see how it’s done.
- Mike Glover talks with Tony Blauer about the SPEAR System and Improving Preparedness [PODCAST]
- Mosquito Repelling Plants For An Itch-Free Garden
- An Intro to Homesteading [PODCAST]
- How To Choose A Tent That Is Right For You
- 26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
- Survival Navigation – Lost in The Woods Survival [PODCAST]
- Seed Starting for Preppers – What You Need to Know
Camping1 week ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping2 days ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Homemade Survival Equipment1 month ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself4 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Self Sufficiency5 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still