A Tried and True Fire Starting Method
While these unorthodox firestarting methods are very effective, sometimes it’s nice to get back to basics.
One of the oldest and most reliable methods of starting a fire is with flint. With the right materials and just a few flicks of your wrist, you’ll have a nice, warm fire in no time.
Check out the video below from one of our favorite Youtubers, the Crazy Russian Hacker, to see how it’s done.
- Where to Get the Best Survival Training
- Best Teardrop Campers for 2021
- Americans Don’t Have The Stomach For It [PODCAST]
- Kevin Owens talks with Cognitive Performance Coach Dan Sproles [PODCAST]
- Kevin Owens talks with Combat Veteran Angie Nylund [PODCAST]
- Budget Survival Kit | 24 Items to Build Your 30$ Budget Survival Kit
Natural Disasters2 months ago
Flood Survival Tips | How To Survive Before, During, And After A Flood
Food Preservation4 weeks ago
Reloading Your Hidden Stockpile After Thanksgiving
News8 months ago
US Spends TRILLIONS to Cure The Common Flu
Building1 month ago
Japanese Saw | Your Ultimate Guide to Japanese Saws
Featured Articles1 week ago
10 Awesome Primitive Fishing Techniques