A Tried and True Fire Starting Method
While these unorthodox firestarting methods are very effective, sometimes it’s nice to get back to basics.
One of the oldest and most reliable methods of starting a fire is with flint. With the right materials and just a few flicks of your wrist, you’ll have a nice, warm fire in no time.
Check out the video below from one of our favorite Youtubers, the Crazy Russian Hacker, to see how it’s done.
- 050 Bug Out Locations – A Preppers Paradise [PODCAST]
- 049 Prepper Teens – Give them a Freakin Job Already [PODCAST]
- List of Things NOT To Do When SHTF | Prepping for SHTF
- 051 World’s End Apothecary – The Doc is In [PODCAST]
- Staying Cool in The Summer While Hunting in The Woods
- US Alarmed as Saudis Threaten to Expose Secrets [PODCAST]
- Are You Prepared For A Famine In The US?
Camping2 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping1 month ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Homemade Survival Equipment3 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself5 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Self Sufficiency6 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still