A Tried and True Fire Starting Method
While these unorthodox firestarting methods are very effective, sometimes it’s nice to get back to basics.
One of the oldest and most reliable methods of starting a fire is with flint. With the right materials and just a few flicks of your wrist, you’ll have a nice, warm fire in no time.
Check out the video below from one of our favorite Youtubers, the Crazy Russian Hacker, to see how it’s done.
- Survival Food – Raising Rabbits for Meat | Plus Fur Project Ideas
- Stories of Survival: Ada Blackjack
- I MADE IT MYSELF: Forging a Knife from Rebar
- Goats Are Underrated: 10 Reasons You Need Goats
- What To Look For In A Survival Boot
- The Complete Guide To Knife Steel Quality
- Primitive Shelter Building: A Necessary Skill