For preppers, the name of the game is resourcefulness. Being a prepper means using everything at your disposal to its full potential, even common household items that often go overlooked.
Items like lemon juice, coconut oil and vinegar aren’t just good for cooking. They can be used for all sorts of things, from removing stains and spots around the house to strengthening the immune system, treating common ailments and even helping you lose weight.
- 1 LifeStraw Included. No shelf life indefinitely storable time magazine “best invention of the...
- . Fully Stocked First Aid Kit comes in a polybag & all contents are USA made. Military Style 56" X...
- Survival Knife is 8.5” Overall, Black double reverse serrated blade with metal handle, nylon...
The chart below will give you some idea of the many uses of these items you probably have tucked away in your pantry or cabinet.
Surprising Uses for Household Items
Check this table from Evening Compass
Check out these related articles from our site:
Last update on 2021-10-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Skill Vs Gear [PODCAST]
- Food Rationing [PODCAST]
- What To Own When The Dollar Collapses
- Kevin Estela and the Flip Flop BBQ Guy | Grilling Technique [PODCAST]
- 25 Overlooked Prepping Items [PODCAST]
- Headlamps | The Best Headlamps of 2021
- Pillars of Leadership | Kevin Owens and Silver Star Recipient Sean Kirkwood [PODCAST]
Cooking4 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping4 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security5 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself8 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification9 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still