For preppers, the name of the game is resourcefulness. Being a prepper means using everything at your disposal to its full potential, even common household items that often go overlooked.
Items like lemon juice, coconut oil and vinegar aren’t just good for cooking. They can be used for all sorts of things, from removing stains and spots around the house to strengthening the immune system, treating common ailments and even helping you lose weight.
- 1 LifeStraw Included. No shelf life indefinitely storable time magazine “best invention of the year” advanced chemical...
- . Fully Stocked First Aid Kit comes in a polybag & all contents are USA made. Military Style 56" X 90"Rain Poncho With...
- Survival Knife is 8.5” Overall, Black double reverse serrated blade with metal handle, nylon sheath, survival kit &...
The chart below will give you some idea of the many uses of these items you probably have tucked away in your pantry or cabinet.
Surprising Uses for Household Items
Check this table from Evening Compass
Check out these related articles from our site:
Last update on 2021-07-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- 050 Bug Out Locations – A Preppers Paradise [PODCAST]
- 049 Prepper Teens – Give them a Freakin Job Already [PODCAST]
- List of Things NOT To Do When SHTF | Prepping for SHTF
- 051 World’s End Apothecary – The Doc is In [PODCAST]
- Staying Cool in The Summer While Hunting in The Woods
- US Alarmed as Saudis Threaten to Expose Secrets [PODCAST]
- Are You Prepared For A Famine In The US?
Camping2 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping1 month ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Homemade Survival Equipment3 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself5 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Self Sufficiency6 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still