Picture this: you’re bugging out in the wilderness and desperately need a fire to cook and for warmth. But a heavy rain just fell, leaving all of your firewood and fire starters soaked. You have absolutely no way to start the fire you so desperately need.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have some tool that could start a fire in such a condition?
Instafire is a new firestarting product that can do just that. It works on wet wood and under even the harshest weather conditions like strong winds, rain and snow.
This is an absolutely crucial tool for any survivalist. In fact, it’s such a big deal that it was recently featured on Shark Tank and had the “sharks” fighting over who got to invest in it. It’s that good of a product!
And to get your hands on Instafire for yourself, absolutely FREE, click here.
(You won’t be disappointed — this stuff is amazing!)
- Rural vs Urban Prepping [PODCAST]
- 31 Clever Camping Food Hacks | Easy Ideas, Cool Gadgets, Meal Prep
- The Benefits of Having a Camping Lantern
- Camping Holidays – Advantages and Disadvantages
- Prepper Mistakes | Why Survivalists DIE [PODCAST]
- 7 Best Bear Spray For Self-Defense
- Transform Fear Into Super Human Power [WL 358] [PODCAST]
Cooking4 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping3 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security5 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself7 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification8 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still