Hide Your Money in Plain Sight with This Simple Lifehack
Did you know that the average burglar will spend 8-12 minutes going through your personal items looking for anything of value? With this in mind, it’s important to find clever and discrete ways to keep your money and valuable belongings safe and hidden from view.
Enter the “miracle safe”.
This tutorial from the King of Random is a quick and simple DIY project that could really help you out if your house is ever broken into. It’s a great way to hide money (and other small, valuable possessions) in plain view.
All you’ll need for this project is:
- Empty Miracle Whip (or other mayonnaise/salad dressing) jar
- Ivory spray paint made for painting plastic
- Paper lunch bag
- Masking tape
- Hair dryer
- Sticky-back foam
- Small cat food tin
- Electrical tape
Making your miracle safe is simple. Simply clean and dry the mayonnaise jar, then apply several layers of spray paint to the inside of the jar (using the paper bag to protect the outside.) Use the hair dryer to dry the paint between coats, then apply the sticky-back foam to the inside of the jar to protect the paint.
To see the full tutorial, check out the video below:
Want more DIY survival projects? Check out these cool tutorials:
- 050 Bug Out Locations – A Preppers Paradise [PODCAST]
- 25 Ways To Get Clean Drinking Water In An Emergency
- 049 Prepper Teens – Give them a Freakin Job Already [PODCAST]
- List of Things NOT To Do When SHTF | Prepping for SHTF
- 051 World’s End Apothecary – The Doc is In [PODCAST]
- Staying Cool in The Summer While Hunting in The Woods
- US Alarmed as Saudis Threaten to Expose Secrets [PODCAST]
Camping2 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping1 month ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Homemade Survival Equipment3 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself5 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Self Sufficiency6 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still