Which Knife is the Right One for You?
So how do you choose?
In the end, it comes down to your personal preference, need, and skill with the knife. Here are a few things to consider:
- Is the knife legal? (Click here for our list of knife laws by state)
- Is the knife the right size for your hand?
- Are you able to draw the knife quickly, easily and safely?
- Will you mostly be using the knife at home, or carrying it out and about?
- Can you hold it in a variety of grips?
- How well do you know the knife? How skilled are you with it?
These are just a few of the considerations you should keep in mind when choosing a self defense knife. For more information, check out the video below, and leave your own tips in the comments!
- Survival Medicine Podcast: Radiation/Nuclear Events [PODCAST]
- Environmental Policy FAQs | How to Write an Environmental Policy
- Beginning Preps Home Security [PODCAST]
- How To Prepare For Hyperinflation
- Kubotan | How to Use a Kubotan in 3 Easy Steps
- ZPacks Review | Top 10 Best ZPacks Backpacking and Camping Gear
- Beginning Preps Series Food Storage [PODCAST]
Cooking5 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping4 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security6 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself8 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification9 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still