When most people think of solar power, they imagine bright sunlight, clean air, and all of those warm, fuzzy feelings you get at the prospect of renewable energy.
Others imagine ways to harness all of that radiating solar power for wreaking havoc and other general destructive purposes.
Obviously, the creators of these weapons fall into the second category. And they went way beyond magnifying glasses and ants.
The massive amount of energy that is produced by the sun can be captured and converted into devastatingly destructive weaponry in surprisingly diverse ways.
1. Greek Heat Ray:
2. Zephyr Drone
Read all about this drone’s record-breaking flight abilities here.
3. GREENS – The Army’s use of solar for troops on the ground.
4. Death Lasers
5. Space Mirrors
6. Nazi Sun Gun
Read more about the Nazi’s proposed strategies to harness the sun to burn entire cities!
7. Cold War Microwave
8. Eric Jacqmain’s Solar Death Ray
9. Solex Agitator
10. Solar Landmines and Nukes
Like DIY Solar Power Projects? Check out these related posts:
- Survival Medicine Podcast: Radiation/Nuclear Events [PODCAST]
- Environmental Policy FAQs | How to Write an Environmental Policy
- Beginning Preps Home Security [PODCAST]
- How To Prepare For Hyperinflation
- Kubotan | How to Use a Kubotan in 3 Easy Steps
- ZPacks Review | Top 10 Best ZPacks Backpacking and Camping Gear
- Beginning Preps Series Food Storage [PODCAST]
Cooking5 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping4 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security6 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself8 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification9 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still