RELATED: How To Prepare For Lockdown 2.0
Mike Glover Talks about Lessons Learned from the Colonial Pipeline Shutdown
In this episode, Mike Glover discusses the Colonial Pipeline Shutdown. Mobility is one of the Pillars of Preparedness, and being prepared for mobility will set you up for success in situations such as this one. In Mike’s military and Special Forces career, he was always taught to be prepared for the worst-case scenario. Mobility isn’t always building out a very expensive overlanding vehicle, but building out whatever you have to work with and at the cost that you can afford.
- Safety And Preparedness Kits For Children
- War Survival Tips: How To Survive A War
- How To Change Your Car Into A Survival Vehicle
Calling all preppers, craftsmen, bushmasters, outdoorsmen, and all-around skilled people, Survival Life needs YOU! Click here if you want to write for us.
- 049 Prepper Teens – Give them a Freakin Job Already [PODCAST]
- List of Things NOT To Do When SHTF | Prepping for SHTF
- 051 World’s End Apothecary – The Doc is In [PODCAST]
- Staying Cool in The Summer While Hunting in The Woods
- US Alarmed as Saudis Threaten to Expose Secrets [PODCAST]
- Are You Prepared For A Famine In The US?
- Mark of the mRNA Beast [PODCAST]
Camping2 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping1 month ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Homemade Survival Equipment3 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself5 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Self Sufficiency6 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still