I have 31 reasons why I store baby wipes for survival. They are inexpensive and may dry out, but you can fill the small container with water and still use them. I really want to have as many rags, towels, paper towels or whatever to have available if the store shelves are empty after an unforeseen emergency. If you have experienced a disaster, storm, hurricane or whatever, you understand this statement. The stores will be empty within three days, some officials say. I doubt anything will be left after 24 hours, especially the critical things we need, but I’m also a prepper. I’m prepared for the unexpected.
Store Baby Wipes For Survival:
- Use to wipe the private areas on babies or adults.
- They are great for mini-baths.
- Wipe your brow to cool you down.
- If they dry out in the container, use as toilet paper.
- Use the dried ones as dish rags depending on how thick and absorbent they are.
- Wipe down door handles or doorknobs to help cut down on germs and bacteria.
- Great for sticky, gooey hands, not so much for greasy, but hey….
- Wrap one on a the end of the broom to gather that dust off the corners in the ceiling.
- Wipe down those airplane food trays, I can’t imagine what’s on those…I better stop thinking about that.
- Wipe down your landline phones, cell phones, keyboards or anything else you handle often that may have some germs lurking.
- Keep a stash in your car glove box or somewhere else in the car. When parked grab a few of those baby wipes and wipe down the door handles and the steering wheel.
- Keep a stash in your pocket or purse to cut down on the germs and bacteria from shaking hands, but you have to remember to use them!
- Use one as a temporary face mask if you do not have any N95 masks.
- Use to wipe down your pet’s feet if sore or dirty.
- If you go to the gym, use some to wipe down the exercise equipment handles before and after using them.
- Put a few drops of your favorite essential oil drops on one and put it inside your pillowcase and enjoy the fragrance. I recommend lavender essential oil, I just started selling Spark Naturals and I love them!
Check out these other “out there” survival supplies:
Paracord Projects4 months ago
Paracord Projects | 36 Cool Paracord Ideas For Your Paracord Survival Projects
Survival Skills5 months ago
377 Survival Hacks You Should Learn in 2022 | Your Ultimate Survival Life Hacks Guide
Natural Disasters7 months ago
Flood Survival Tips | How To Survive Before, During, And After A Flood
Fishing, Hunting, & Trapping3 months ago
Squirrel Snare | How to Make a Snare Trap Step By Step
Personal Safety4 months ago
Invasion Survival Kit | How to Survive a Home Invasion