A shooting that left one person dead at Tennessee State University started after an apparent dispute over a dice game, Nashville police said.
Two others were injured in the shooting at an outdoor courtyard at the campus in Nashville. They were hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries, said Kelli Sharpe, a university spokeswoman.
The wounded are students, but their names have not been released pending their families’ notification, she said.
The incident occurred during a student gathering in which two men not enrolled at the university may have been gambling, according to Sharpe.
Both men exchanged gunfire, and one was killed, she said.
Learn more gun safety tips with these great articles on our site:
- Kevin Estela and the Flip Flop BBQ Guy | Grilling Technique [PODCAST]
- 25 Overlooked Prepping Items [PODCAST]
- Headlamps | The Best Headlamps of 2021
- Pillars of Leadership | Kevin Owens and Silver Star Recipient Sean Kirkwood [PODCAST]
- Survival Psychology [PODCAST]
- Kevin Estela and Knife Maker Ernest Emerson talk Knives [PODCAST]
- Pistol Crossbow Reviews | What’s the Best Pistol Crossbow in 2021?
Cooking4 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping4 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security5 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself8 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification9 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still