Tactical Pen Do’s and Don’ts
The Secret to Wielding The World’s Most Versatile Weapon
Thinking about buying a tactical pen? What are you waiting for?
We’re big fans of tactical pens at Survival Life; in fact, we even sell our own tactical pen capable of dropping a 280lb attacker like a sack of potatoes!
But just like with any weapon, great power comes with great responsibility — and tactical pens are no different. While it can be a versatile and effective weapon in the right hand, there are some common mistakes you need to avoid. Here are the do’s and don’ts of wielding a tac pen.
- Keep it easily accessible
- Make use of all its functions
- Use the double tap method
- Use it as your only weapon
- Think you can use a normal pen in the same way as a tac pen
These are just a few of the things you need to keep in mind when wielding a tac pen. Read the full article below to learn more.
Want to learn more? Check out these related articles from our website:
- 050 Bug Out Locations – A Preppers Paradise [PODCAST]
- 25 Ways To Get Clean Drinking Water In An Emergency
- 049 Prepper Teens – Give them a Freakin Job Already [PODCAST]
- List of Things NOT To Do When SHTF | Prepping for SHTF
- 051 World’s End Apothecary – The Doc is In [PODCAST]
- Staying Cool in The Summer While Hunting in The Woods
- 5 Things You Should Never Do When Camping Alone
Camping2 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping1 month ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Homemade Survival Equipment3 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself5 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Self Sufficiency6 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still