Survival Training for Kids
Getting Your Little Ones Started with Preparedness
Help make your kid feel like the ultimate adventurer, outdoorsman and survivalist while in the wilderness. Survival training allows your child to feel responsible and independent in your family hiking or camping trips. Equipped with the right clothing and tools that are appropriate for kids, your little one will feel safe and special with some cool outdoor gear of their own.
It is not necessary to go crazy and get top of the line outdoor equipment for this. Your kid is not even aware of the difference between famous brands and less popular ones. After all, this is a learning experience to teach your kid how to enjoy an adventure and feel responsible at the same time. Check out this video from Sigma 2 Survival School on training kids on survival skills and self-reliance.
Prepping with kids can be a challenge. How do you know when they’re ready? What are age-appropriate survival skills that you can teach them? To answer these questions and more, check out our article on prepping with kids.
- Survival Medicine Podcast: Radiation/Nuclear Events [PODCAST]
- Environmental Policy FAQs | How to Write an Environmental Policy
- Beginning Preps Home Security [PODCAST]
- How To Prepare For Hyperinflation
- Kubotan | How to Use a Kubotan in 3 Easy Steps
- ZPacks Review | Top 10 Best ZPacks Backpacking and Camping Gear
- Beginning Preps Series Food Storage [PODCAST]
Cooking5 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping4 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security6 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself8 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification9 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still