Ok, so this week I need a little help from you.
Many of you may know that a while back I tested out the Gerber Suspension Multi-tool.
It had its ups and downs (and took a good chunk out of my finger in the process…), overall it is a decent multi-tool.
But it isn’t exactly something that I want to carry around on my hip all the time.
I want something that folds up, fits in my pocket, and doesn’t look out of place.
I’m looking for a new tool and I want your input.
Just about anyone you talk to will tell you that the “go to” name in multi tools is a Leatherman and it just so happens that they make one that looks like it has everything I need.
It’s called the Squirt
Check it out:
- 420 HC clip-point knife blade
- Needlenose pliers, regular pliers, wire cutters
- Spring-action scissors, wood/metal file, bottle opener
- Flat/Phillips medium regular screwdrivers
- Stainless steel with hard-anodized aluminum handle scales
- Outside-accessible tools
- Fits on a key ring attachment
- Measures in at 2.2 x 2 x 1.2 inches
- Weighs in at 2.1 ounces
What do you think?
Should I give the squirt a shot??