Ok, so this week I need a little help from you.
Many of you may know that a while back I tested out the Gerber Suspension Multi-tool.
It had its ups and downs (and took a good chunk out of my finger in the process…), overall it is a decent multi-tool.
But it isn’t exactly something that I want to carry around on my hip all the time.
I want something that folds up, fits in my pocket, and doesn’t look out of place.
I’m looking for a new tool and I want your input.
Just about anyone you talk to will tell you that the “go to” name in multi tools is a Leatherman and it just so happens that they make one that looks like it has everything I need.
It’s called the Squirt
Check it out:
- 420 HC clip-point knife blade
- Needlenose pliers, regular pliers, wire cutters
- Spring-action scissors, wood/metal file, bottle opener
- Flat/Phillips medium regular screwdrivers
- Stainless steel with hard-anodized aluminum handle scales
- Outside-accessible tools
- Fits on a key ring attachment
- Measures in at 2.2 x 2 x 1.2 inches
- Weighs in at 2.1 ounces
What do you think?
Should I give the squirt a shot??
Want to know more? Check out these related articles from our site:
- Kevin Estela and the Flip Flop BBQ Guy | Grilling Technique [PODCAST]
- 25 Overlooked Prepping Items [PODCAST]
- Headlamps | The Best Headlamps of 2021
- Pillars of Leadership | Kevin Owens and Silver Star Recipient Sean Kirkwood [PODCAST]
- Survival Psychology [PODCAST]
- Kevin Estela and Knife Maker Ernest Emerson talk Knives [PODCAST]
- Pistol Crossbow Reviews | What’s the Best Pistol Crossbow in 2021?
Cooking4 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping4 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security5 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself8 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification9 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still