A stroppy teenager who didn’t like his parents choice of music on the family’s car radio sparked a kidnap alert on a German motorway near Kaiserslautern.
Like millions of youngsters the 15 year-old boy didn’t fancy a long car journey having to listen to his parents’ choice of 1960s hits including The Beatles and Tom Jones.
So he secretly scribbled the word ‘Help’ and the car’s number on a piece of paper and dropped it out of the window as a joke.
But a motorist following the family car saw the note falling on the road and stopped to recover it.
He feared that the writer had been kidnapped and phoned the police.
The armed cops set up a road-block and stopped the family’s car. Then with drawn guns they ordered the occupants to get out of the vehicle and be searched.
Want more? Check out these articles on our site:
- Beginning Preps Home Security [PODCAST]
- How To Prepare For Hyperinflation
- Kubotan | How to Use a Kubotan in 3 Easy Steps
- ZPacks Review | Top 10 Best ZPacks Backpacking and Camping Gear
- Beginning Preps Series Food Storage [PODCAST]
- National Grid Outage | How to Prepare for Power Grid Failure
- Start Here Prepping Basic’s The Get Home Bag [PODCAST]
Cooking5 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping4 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security6 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself8 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification9 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still