No, it wasn’t dropped by a real-life Sharknado.
An Alabama woman said she awoke after severe flooding in her neighborhood to find the waters had receded and left behind an unusual item — a shark.
Whitney Constantine said the flood waters in the driveway of her Mobile home were knee-deep Monday and she awoke Tuesday, after the waters receded, to find the shark carcass in her front yard.
Constantine told WALA-TV heavy rains often bring floods around her home, but Monday’s storm was the first time the waters had gotten so deep — and the first time they left a shark behind.
The resident said her husband is planning to bury the shark carcass.
Want more? Check out these articles on our site:
- Camping Holidays – Advantages and Disadvantages
- Prepper Mistakes | Why Survivalists DIE [PODCAST]
- 7 Best Bear Spray For Self-Defense
- Transform Fear Into Super Human Power [WL 358] [PODCAST]
- Top Best Portable Camping Stoves
- WL 356: 7 Challenges For Tactical Mindset Mastery [PODCAST]
- WL 350: 8 Survival Lessons From The “Soldiers Of The Future” [PODCAST]
Cooking4 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping3 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security5 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself7 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification8 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still