What are you preparing for? Is it focused on a world-ending event, the failure of the US economy, an EMP, or something else big and harry?
Important Thing About Survival
Why are you preparing? Is it merely for your own sake or the health and safety of family and friends?
Think about it for a moment and let it churn in the back of your mind.
You see, I was sitting around thinking about this episode and all the episodes that have come before. I wondered if the show had done enough, said enough, and made an impact. Then I thought about my personal time in preparedness.
So, what’s the one big lesson or takeaway from all of this that I can share? If I could go back in time and share one thing with myself, what would it be?
We’ve discussed it in a variety of ways this season. But I wanted to really drive it home and put it by itself in a single episode.
- 37 Urban Survival Skills To Master Before SHTF
- How To Build An Urban Survival Kit
- Camping Essentials For A Fun And Safe Camping Trip
Calling all preppers, craftsmen, bushmasters, outdoorsmen, and all-around skilled people, Survival Life needs YOU! Click here if you want to write for us.
- Skill Vs Gear [PODCAST]
- Food Rationing [PODCAST]
- What To Own When The Dollar Collapses
- Kevin Estela and the Flip Flop BBQ Guy | Grilling Technique [PODCAST]
- 25 Overlooked Prepping Items [PODCAST]
- Headlamps | The Best Headlamps of 2021
- Pillars of Leadership | Kevin Owens and Silver Star Recipient Sean Kirkwood [PODCAST]
Cooking4 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping4 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security5 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself8 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification9 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still