Living off the grid takes the kind of expertise it takes a lifetime to develop.
It’s not just a skill, it’s a lifestyle. One that requires learning all the time.
We survivalists pride ourselves in knowing what to do in any given situation. We take pride in our skills and knowledge, and we’re confident (maybe overconfident sometimes) in our ability to survive. Many of us have spent years developing our off the grid lifestyle, and we’ve mastered the art of getting by with only what we need.
But even we can use a little help sometimes. After all, why spend the energy doing something the hard way when there’s a shortcut?
43 Off the Grid Survival Life Hacks
Our friends at Pioneer Settler have put together a list of survival life hacks to make your off the grid lifestyle a little easier. Check out the excerpt below, and read the full article here.
6. Remove skunk stink with this de-skunking solution that really works
The best part is you don’t have to use messy tomato juice anymore. Recipe here.
7. Use apple cider to boost immunity
Use apple cider as a tonic or mix it with your livestock’s food or water to boost their immunity.
8. Milk cows benefit from udder balm
These off the grid hacks aren’t exactly new, but I am certain at least some of them will be new to you.
The best part is — they really do work.
With all the work, time and effort that goes into homesteading, it’s important to take every opportunity to make your life a little easier.
That’s exactly what these off the grid hacks will do.
Want to know more? Check out these related articles:
- Kevin Estela and the Flip Flop BBQ Guy | Grilling Technique [PODCAST]
- 25 Overlooked Prepping Items [PODCAST]
- Headlamps | The Best Headlamps of 2021
- Pillars of Leadership | Kevin Owens and Silver Star Recipient Sean Kirkwood [PODCAST]
- Survival Psychology [PODCAST]
- Kevin Estela and Knife Maker Ernest Emerson talk Knives [PODCAST]
- Pistol Crossbow Reviews | What’s the Best Pistol Crossbow in 2021?
Cooking4 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping4 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security5 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself8 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification9 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still