The Ice Age Farmer on Climate Shifts and Food Shortages
Christian Westbrook is a researcher, food freedom activist, and founder of the Ice Age Farmer broadcast, which looks deeply at the future of our food supply, from the agenda to centralize control of food and defile our diets with insects and lab-grown meat, to how these challenges must inform our response: a rapid move to an emergent, decentralized, regenerative food system.
Christian joins us today to discuss short-term food supply chain issues along with long-term problems that may result from a major shift to a cooler climate.
- Why You Should Have A Backyard Farm
- How to Prepare for the Next Food Shortage | 12 Foods to Stock Up on Now
- Prepper Princess On The Prepping Academy Podcast [PODCAST]
Calling all preppers, craftsmen, bushmasters, outdoorsmen, and all-around skilled people, Survival Life needs YOU! Click here if you want to write for us.
- Environmental Policy FAQs | How to Write an Environmental Policy
- Beginning Preps Home Security [PODCAST]
- How To Prepare For Hyperinflation
- Kubotan | How to Use a Kubotan in 3 Easy Steps
- ZPacks Review | Top 10 Best ZPacks Backpacking and Camping Gear
- Beginning Preps Series Food Storage [PODCAST]
- National Grid Outage | How to Prepare for Power Grid Failure
Cooking5 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping4 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security6 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself8 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification9 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still