What will you do when SHTF?
Some people think it’s safer to stay where they are and “bug in,” and there are certainly some situations where this is the case. But in those situations where staying put isn’t an option and you’re forced to bug out, you want to be absolutely sure that no one can follow you.
It’s easier said than done, but don’t worry — if you know what you’re doing, you can conceal your tracks and make sure that you won’t be traced.
In order to bug out effectively, safely and discreetly, you need to take several things into consideration, including:
- Your bug out vehicle (and when to travel on foot)
- What to carry with you
- Where you are going
- Who is traveling with you
All of these things will factor into your strategy and help you to develop an effective bug out plan.
To learn more, check out the article below.
Check out these related articles from our website:
- 050 Bug Out Locations – A Preppers Paradise [PODCAST]
- 25 Ways To Get Clean Drinking Water In An Emergency
- 049 Prepper Teens – Give them a Freakin Job Already [PODCAST]
- List of Things NOT To Do When SHTF | Prepping for SHTF
- 051 World’s End Apothecary – The Doc is In [PODCAST]
- Staying Cool in The Summer While Hunting in The Woods
- 5 Things You Should Never Do When Camping Alone
Camping2 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping1 month ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Homemade Survival Equipment3 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself5 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Self Sufficiency6 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still