What will you do when SHTF?
Some people think it’s safer to stay where they are and “bug in,” and there are certainly some situations where this is the case. But in those situations where staying put isn’t an option and you’re forced to bug out, you want to be absolutely sure that no one can follow you.
It’s easier said than done, but don’t worry — if you know what you’re doing, you can conceal your tracks and make sure that you won’t be traced.
In order to bug out effectively, safely and discreetly, you need to take several things into consideration, including:
- Your bug out vehicle (and when to travel on foot)
- What to carry with you
- Where you are going
- Who is traveling with you
All of these things will factor into your strategy and help you to develop an effective bug out plan.
To learn more, check out the article below.
Check out these related articles from our website:
- Transform Fear Into Super Human Power [WL 358] [PODCAST]
- Top Best Portable Camping Stoves
- WL 356: 7 Challenges For Tactical Mindset Mastery [PODCAST]
- WL 350: 8 Survival Lessons From The “Soldiers Of The Future” [PODCAST]
- 10 Alternative Energy Sources You Can Use Today
- Best Camping Table Ideas 2021
- 4 Keys To Close Combat “Power Kicking” [PODCAST]
Cooking4 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping3 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security5 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself7 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification8 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still