Preppers might get a bad rap in society, but the truth is we’re useful to have around.
There are tons of benefits to having a prepper or survivalist in your life. After all, we’re some of the smartest, most resourceful and independent people out there…don’t you agree?
Apparently Buzzfeed thinks so too.
They’ve put together a list of 15 reasons to date a doomsday prepper.
Not a bad list of I do say so myself. Check it out:
Why Should You Date a Doomsday Prepper?
1. They make plans and stick to them.
None of this “maybe Thursday” nonsense.
3. They’re always willing to drive — and fast.
This prepper pumps nitrous oxide into his engine. Speed is sexy.
Do you have any other reasons to add to this list? Let us know in the comments!
Want to know more? Check out these related articles:
- 050 Bug Out Locations – A Preppers Paradise [PODCAST]
- 25 Ways To Get Clean Drinking Water In An Emergency
- 049 Prepper Teens – Give them a Freakin Job Already [PODCAST]
- List of Things NOT To Do When SHTF | Prepping for SHTF
- 051 World’s End Apothecary – The Doc is In [PODCAST]
- Staying Cool in The Summer While Hunting in The Woods
- 5 Things You Should Never Do When Camping Alone
Camping2 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping1 month ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Homemade Survival Equipment3 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself5 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Self Sufficiency6 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still