Preppers might get a bad rap in society, but the truth is we’re useful to have around.
There are tons of benefits to having a prepper or survivalist in your life. After all, we’re some of the smartest, most resourceful and independent people out there…don’t you agree?
Apparently Buzzfeed thinks so too.
They’ve put together a list of 15 reasons to date a doomsday prepper.
Not a bad list of I do say so myself. Check it out:
Why Should You Date a Doomsday Prepper?
1. They make plans and stick to them.
None of this “maybe Thursday” nonsense.
3. They’re always willing to drive — and fast.
This prepper pumps nitrous oxide into his engine. Speed is sexy.
Do you have any other reasons to add to this list? Let us know in the comments!
Want to know more? Check out these related articles:
- Environmental Policy FAQs | How to Write an Environmental Policy
- Beginning Preps Home Security [PODCAST]
- How To Prepare For Hyperinflation
- Kubotan | How to Use a Kubotan in 3 Easy Steps
- ZPacks Review | Top 10 Best ZPacks Backpacking and Camping Gear
- Beginning Preps Series Food Storage [PODCAST]
- National Grid Outage | How to Prepare for Power Grid Failure
Cooking5 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping4 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security6 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself8 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification9 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still