For this episode of the Survival Medicine podcast, they talk about antivirals.
RELATED: 13 Home Remedies That Actually Work
Survival Medicine Podcast: Antivirals
Although science has made great progress against the bacterial disease, our advances against viruses are still in their infancy. Now, the potentially good news is being reported in the battle against the current pandemic: An experimental oral drug known as molnupiravir reduces the risk of hospitalization and death in phase III clinical trials.
Today Joe Alton MD (aka Dr.Bones) and Nurse Practitioner Amy Alton are going to talk about two products developed by Merck Pharmaceuticals: Ivermectin and Molnupiravir, and the evidence for their effectiveness in the COVID pandemic. Plus, why is Merck pushing this new drug over ivermectin, already FDA approved for certain parasitic issues?
All this and more on the latest episode of the Survival Medicine Podcast with Joe and Amy Alton!
- 7 Ayurvedic Remedies For Better Health
- 20 Best Schools in the US to Learn Survival Skills
- Is America Looking At A Bleak Future?
- Where to Get the Best Survival Training
- Best Teardrop Campers for 2021
- Americans Don’t Have The Stomach For It [PODCAST]
- Kevin Owens talks with Cognitive Performance Coach Dan Sproles [PODCAST]
- Kevin Owens talks with Combat Veteran Angie Nylund [PODCAST]
- Budget Survival Kit | 24 Items to Build Your 30$ Budget Survival Kit
Natural Disasters2 months ago
Flood Survival Tips | How To Survive Before, During, And After A Flood
Food Preservation4 weeks ago
Reloading Your Hidden Stockpile After Thanksgiving
News8 months ago
US Spends TRILLIONS to Cure The Common Flu
Building1 month ago
Japanese Saw | Your Ultimate Guide to Japanese Saws
Featured Articles1 week ago
10 Awesome Primitive Fishing Techniques