My dad used to say that if it can’t be fixed with WD-40 and duct tape, then it can’t be fixed.
I never realized how true that really is…until now.
We all know WD-40 can be used to fix a squeaky door, degrease an engine or even clean guitar strings…but did you know it has some amazing survival uses too?
The video below explains some of the many survival uses for WD-40. Here are a few:
- Keeps tools from rusting
- Protects wood from splintering
- Repels wasps
- Can be used as a firestarter
- Helps remove a stuck ring
- Preserves leather
- And more!
Watch the video below for more tips.
25 Survival Uses for WD-40
- WL 350: 8 Survival Lessons From The “Soldiers Of The Future” [PODCAST]
- 10 Alternative Energy Sources You Can Use Today
- Best Camping Table Ideas 2021
- 4 Keys To Close Combat “Power Kicking” [PODCAST]
- Disaster Survival Kits
- Where to Get the Best Survival Training
- Tent Heater | 10 Best Tent Heaters for Camping
Cooking4 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping3 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security4 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself7 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification8 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still