My dad used to say that if it can’t be fixed with WD-40 and duct tape, then it can’t be fixed.
I never realized how true that really is…until now.
We all know WD-40 can be used to fix a squeaky door, degrease an engine or even clean guitar strings…but did you know it has some amazing survival uses too?
The video below explains some of the many survival uses for WD-40. Here are a few:
- Keeps tools from rusting
- Protects wood from splintering
- Repels wasps
- Can be used as a firestarter
- Helps remove a stuck ring
- Preserves leather
- And more!
Watch the video below for more tips.
25 Survival Uses for WD-40
- Winter Driving Tips to Keep You Safe | Emergency Preparedness
- Non-Potable Water | Types and How to Spot Them | What You Need To Know
- How To Have Potable Water Anywhere | Emergency Preparedness
- How To Get Rid of Raccoons [Infographic]
- Instant Mashed Potatoes: Awesome Survival Food?
- Are You Prepared? 2020 Winter Holiday Travel Prep Tips
- 37 Urban Survival Skills To Master Before SHTF
Alternative Energy9 months ago
An Emergency Candle That Noah Would Be Proud Of
Do It Yourself2 months ago
82 Uses for Paracord That Will Surprise You
Do It Yourself9 months ago
A SHTF Plan For Your Pets | Bugging Out With Man’s Best Friend
Archives2 months ago
Hurricane Survival Tips: How to Survive Natural Disasters
Family9 months ago
You Asked For It: Nana’s Biscuits Recipe