Gov. Sam Brownback says if Kansas ever faces a zombie apocalypse, he might use a farm combine to mow them down.
Brownback had a short Statehouse ceremony Wednesday to sign a proclamation designating October as “Zombie Preparedness Month.” He told reporters that he and youngest son Mark, a high school student, have discussed how best to dispatch the walking dead.
The governor’s proclamation has the serious purpose of encouraging Kansas residents to prepare themselves for natural disasters and other emergencies.
His event with emergency preparedness officials included an appearance by 15-year-old Valley Falls student Faith Tucking portraying a zombie.
As for destroying zombies, Brownback said he and his son have discussed going to his parents’ farm in Linn County and firing up a combine, assuming they had enough fuel.
Learn more preparedness tips with these great articles on our site:
- 050 Bug Out Locations – A Preppers Paradise [PODCAST]
- 25 Ways To Get Clean Drinking Water In An Emergency
- 049 Prepper Teens – Give them a Freakin Job Already [PODCAST]
- List of Things NOT To Do When SHTF | Prepping for SHTF
- 051 World’s End Apothecary – The Doc is In [PODCAST]
- Staying Cool in The Summer While Hunting in The Woods
- 5 Things You Should Never Do When Camping Alone
Camping2 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping1 month ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Homemade Survival Equipment3 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself5 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Self Sufficiency6 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still