I’ve always been a “warm blooded” type of person. Growing up in Texas, I’ve never experienced a real winter, but even the days that we’ve had wind chills in the single digits, I’ve still rarely ever felt cold. Until this year, that is.
It’s not that it has been significantly colder down here, but rather that I’ve lost a good amount of…*Cough* Insulation… 🙂
Over this past year I’ve dropped close to 100 lbs off my bottom line, and I’ve got to say that has definitely impacted my body’s natural thermostat.
I was talking to my friend Marjory about this and she shared something with me that I think you may want to see:
Have you ever heard of a kidney wrap?
It is a simple, but powerful technique to take care of your body during the winter months.
This amazing technique used to be well known by humanity that lived in cold climates, and you’ll recognize the truth of it when looking at the fashions people wore in old photos.
To view the original article and more from Marjory, Click here
So what do you think, is this a simple, quick, and effective way to keep warm in the cold months?
Have any other suggestions? Feel free to leave them below.
Want more tips? Check out these great articles on our site:
- Kevin Estela and the Flip Flop BBQ Guy | Grilling Technique [PODCAST]
- 25 Overlooked Prepping Items [PODCAST]
- Headlamps | The Best Headlamps of 2021
- Pillars of Leadership | Kevin Owens and Silver Star Recipient Sean Kirkwood [PODCAST]
- Survival Psychology [PODCAST]
- Kevin Estela and Knife Maker Ernest Emerson talk Knives [PODCAST]
- Pistol Crossbow Reviews | What’s the Best Pistol Crossbow in 2021?
Cooking4 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping4 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security5 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself8 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification9 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still