While doing a bit of research I ran across a website that compiles a listing of all the violent crime in U.S. cities and then ranks them from 1-100.
After reading through the list I have to say I am a little bit shocked at which ones are in the top 20.
How many of you live in these cities?
Top 100 most violent cities in the U.S:
If you live in or near any of these cities, what extra precautions have you taken to make sure you are prepared to survive in the aftermath?
Click on any city name to get a full report or view the original article on www.neighborhoodscout.com
Check out these related articles from our site:
- Beginning Preps Home Security [PODCAST]
- How To Prepare For Hyperinflation
- Kubotan | How to Use a Kubotan in 3 Easy Steps
- ZPacks Review | Top 10 Best ZPacks Backpacking and Camping Gear
- Beginning Preps Series Food Storage [PODCAST]
- National Grid Outage | How to Prepare for Power Grid Failure
- Start Here Prepping Basic’s The Get Home Bag [PODCAST]
Cooking5 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping4 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security6 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself8 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification9 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still