Accidentally finding yourself stranded or lost in the wild is both a scary thought and a highly possible scenario. No matter how experienced you are, everyone is subjected to certain circumstances that are far beyond their control. Whether you’re a casual picnicker or a veteran outdoorsman, you might now always be prepared for what nature has in store.
In a survival situation, water is one of your most vital needs. It is with this in mind that we suggest some tips for learning how to find/gather/purify water in the wild.
To maintain good health, the human body needs a minimum of two quarts of water per day. In the wild, chances are that you’ll be exerting yourself a bit more than usual. It’s also a possibility that the climate might be more extreme than you are accustomed too. These factors cause your body to use up the water you consume even faster than usual.
Here are some tips for staying hydrated in the wild. Read more here.
Finding Water In The Wild
How To Gather Water In The Wild
Want to learn more about water and survival? Check out Survival Water Purification – Survival Water Purification!
- Survival Fitness & Nutrition – How Fitness Affects Survival [PODCAST]
- Top 25 Car Camping Essentials
- RVing and Prepping – Something to Think About
- Basic Survival Food Storage On a Budget
- Merchants of the Wild [PODCAST]
- Easy Camping Meals to Make Camp Cooking an Unforgettable Experience
- Mike Glover talks with Tony Blauer about the SPEAR System and Improving Preparedness [PODCAST]
Camping2 weeks ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping6 days ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Homemade Survival Equipment1 month ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself4 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Self Sufficiency5 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still