Accidentally finding yourself stranded or lost in the wild is both a scary thought and a highly possible scenario. No matter how experienced you are, everyone is subjected to certain circumstances that are far beyond their control. Whether you’re a casual picnicker or a veteran outdoorsman, you might now always be prepared for what nature has in store.
In a survival situation, water is one of your most vital needs. It is with this in mind that we suggest some tips for learning how to find/gather/purify water in the wild.
To maintain good health, the human body needs a minimum of two quarts of water per day. In the wild, chances are that you’ll be exerting yourself a bit more than usual. It’s also a possibility that the climate might be more extreme than you are accustomed too. These factors cause your body to use up the water you consume even faster than usual.
Here are some tips for staying hydrated in the wild. Read more here.
Finding Water In The Wild
How To Gather Water In The Wild
Want to learn more about water and survival? Check out Survival Water Purification – Survival Water Purification!
- Best Ham Radio | Top Choices To Amateur Radios You Can Use
- 9 Prepper Supply Items You Can Buy At Costco
- Winter First Aid Guide | Surviving The Cold Weather
- Ice Fishing 101 | Everything You Need To Know
- 9 Steps To Make Your Home Impenetrable
- Lockpicking | How To Pick A Lock And Tools You Can Use For Lockpicking
- 15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Do It Yourself1 week ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Self Sufficiency1 month ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still
Do It Yourself3 weeks ago
Knifemaking: Make A Knife From An Old Wrench
Do It Yourself5 months ago
82 Uses for Paracord That Will Surprise You
Knife Reviews2 months ago
Survival Knives | Ultimate List