This is a true survivor story: a cat was recently rescued after riding more than five miles in a car engine.
The cat is now nicknamed “McDonald’s,” after being discovered inside the engine at the drive-thru of the Ashland fast food chain location.
Crista McKinnon of Framingham said the sound was unmistakable when she finally stopped her Nissan to get her coffee.
“Doesn’t that sound like a kitty or cat meowing?” she asked the McDonald’s worker.
The worker agreed. McKinnon and the employee then popped her hood.
“Sure enough, there was a kitty right in there,” she said.
That cat took an amazing five-mile ride from McKinnon’s apartment complex in Framingham all the way to the drive-thru.
- SOUND RECOGNITION SENSOR: The YS300 No Bark Collar has a Sound Recognition Sensor built into the...
- CORRECTIONS: The YS300 comes with a Pager vibration only mode that offers a clear vibration to alert...
- IPX9K WATERPROOF CERTIFIED: The YS300 is IPX9K waterproof certified, which means it passed the...
Read more with these articles on our site:
Last update on 2021-10-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Survival Medicine Podcast: Radiation/Nuclear Events [PODCAST]
- Environmental Policy FAQs | How to Write an Environmental Policy
- Beginning Preps Home Security [PODCAST]
- How To Prepare For Hyperinflation
- Kubotan | How to Use a Kubotan in 3 Easy Steps
- ZPacks Review | Top 10 Best ZPacks Backpacking and Camping Gear
- Beginning Preps Series Food Storage [PODCAST]
Cooking5 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping4 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security6 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself8 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification9 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still