You’ve Got a Survival Cache in Your Pocket!
You might be surprised to learn that if you’re walking around with a few common, everyday items in your pockets or purse, you’re equipped with survival gear.
For example, I’ll bet you didn’t realize that lipstick can be used to waterproof small items (such as matches), a key can be used as an emergency saw, and credit or debit cards can be used to cover a wound and stop the bleeding.
These are just a few of the ways that items you carry with you all the time can be used in a pinch if you find yourself in a survival situation.
To learn more, check out the article below from Survivopedia.
If you ask a woman to empty her purse or a man to empty his pockets, you’re going to find a few quirky things unique to the individual but you’ll also likely find some common items that most people carry around with them. What may surprise you is exactly how many survival uses those common items have.
Want to learn more? Check out these related articles form our website:
- Beginning Preps Home Security [PODCAST]
- How To Prepare For Hyperinflation
- Kubotan | How to Use a Kubotan in 3 Easy Steps
- ZPacks Review | Top 10 Best ZPacks Backpacking and Camping Gear
- Beginning Preps Series Food Storage [PODCAST]
- National Grid Outage | How to Prepare for Power Grid Failure
- Start Here Prepping Basic’s The Get Home Bag [PODCAST]
Cooking5 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping4 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security6 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself8 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification9 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still