Your Bug Out Bag is Not Complete Without this Multipurpose Item
It’s common practice for every prepper and survivalist to wear the appropriate clothing for the weather. When it’s cold we wear several layers, and when it is warm, cool and lightweight fabrics are the material of choice. There is one item, however, that we sometimes forget to bring, and that is something to cover our heads such as a hat or beanie.
We love stuff that can serve many different purposes. A shemagh can be more than just a cloth to cover your head. It can also be a neck wrap, sling, bag or just about anything you can think of that can be done with a piece of cloth. Plus it’s also cheap.
In this video, one of our favorite Youtubers, Survival Lilly, shows how you can get the most out of a shemagh. This is one important item to keep in your kit.
Looking for more survival tips and tutorials? Check out related articles from our website:
- Back to Basics – Common Threats [PODCAST]
- Back to School Preparation | Prepping for a Safe Schoolyear
- Stages of a Disaster and Trigger Events [PODCAST]
- The Ultimate Pet Survival Kit
- Hurricane Preparedness with Crown Weather [PODCAST]
- The ONLY Hurricane Survival Guide You Need
- 050 Bug Out Locations – A Preppers Paradise [PODCAST]
Cooking2 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping2 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security3 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself5 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification7 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still