Want to learn how to start a fire with a method that will work every time without fail?
Check out this tutorial from “Above Average” Joe and Survival Life.
How to Start a Fire With a 9V Battery
The ability to start a fire and keep it going is one of the most critical skills for a survivalist. Fire is crucial for cooking, light, and keeping warm when SHTF.
But starting a fire in the wild can be difficult. I think we’ve all had those moments of frustration when we just couldn’t get the fire to light and stay lit.
Check out this video from Survival Life’s own “Above Average” Joe for some fire starting tips that will ensure you’ll be able to start a fire successfully every time.
Want more DIY firestarter ideas? Check out the posts below!
- WL 350: 8 Survival Lessons From The “Soldiers Of The Future” [PODCAST]
- 10 Alternative Energy Sources You Can Use Today
- Best Camping Table Ideas 2021
- 4 Keys To Close Combat “Power Kicking” [PODCAST]
- Disaster Survival Kits
- Where to Get the Best Survival Training
- Tent Heater | 10 Best Tent Heaters for Camping
Cooking4 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping3 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security4 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself7 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification8 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still