Want to learn how to start a fire with a method that will work every time without fail?
Check out this tutorial from “Above Average” Joe and Survival Life.
How to Start a Fire With a 9V Battery
The ability to start a fire and keep it going is one of the most critical skills for a survivalist. Fire is crucial for cooking, light, and keeping warm when SHTF.
But starting a fire in the wild can be difficult. I think we’ve all had those moments of frustration when we just couldn’t get the fire to light and stay lit.
Check out this video from Survival Life’s own “Above Average” Joe for some fire starting tips that will ensure you’ll be able to start a fire successfully every time.
Want more DIY firestarter ideas? Check out the posts below!
- Survival Food – Raising Rabbits for Meat | Plus Fur Project Ideas
- Stories of Survival: Ada Blackjack
- I MADE IT MYSELF: Forging a Knife from Rebar
- Goats Are Underrated: 10 Reasons You Need Goats
- What To Look For In A Survival Boot
- The Complete Guide To Knife Steel Quality
- Primitive Shelter Building: A Necessary Skill