If you’re really into prepping, no doubt you have batteries and a generator. Both are great, but what will you do if your batteries and fuel for the generator run out?
Portable Solar Power How-to
Fortunately, there’s a power source that will never run out (or at least not for a few billion years). Not only can solar power help you save on your electric bill now, but it’s a great resource to have when the power is out longer than your batteries and generator fuel lasts.
Check out this video to learn how to build a portable solar power system.
Want to know more? Check out these related articles:
- Winter First Aid Guide | Surviving The Cold Weather
- Best Ham Radio | Top Choices To Amateur Radios You Can Use
- Ice Fishing 101 | Everything You Need To Know
- 9 Steps To Make Your Home Impenetrable
- Lockpicking | How To Pick A Lock And Tools You Can Use For Lockpicking
- 15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
- 5 Ways How Bolt Cutters Can Be Useful During Emergencies
Do It Yourself7 days ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Self Sufficiency1 month ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still
Do It Yourself3 weeks ago
Knifemaking: Make A Knife From An Old Wrench
Do It Yourself5 months ago
82 Uses for Paracord That Will Surprise You
Do It Yourself12 months ago
A SHTF Plan For Your Pets | Bugging Out With Man’s Best Friend