This hunter is lucky he didn’t receive any injuries from this bobcat attack!
With two longbeards already tagged, Kevin Walter of Manassas, Va., was having a pretty good spring — but the most exciting moments of the season were yet to come. When the gobbler he was working this morning went tightlipped, Walter, a wildlife biologist at Fort Belvoir, set up in a new area on the side of a hill.
“After sitting for a few minutes I looked downhill and spotted a bobcat making its way toward me,” he said.
As the cat approached within 10 yards behind him, Walter took out his camera phone to record the seldom-seen animal.
Want more? Check out other articles on our site:
- Beginning Preps Home Security [PODCAST]
- How To Prepare For Hyperinflation
- Kubotan | How to Use a Kubotan in 3 Easy Steps
- ZPacks Review | Top 10 Best ZPacks Backpacking and Camping Gear
- Beginning Preps Series Food Storage [PODCAST]
- National Grid Outage | How to Prepare for Power Grid Failure
- Start Here Prepping Basic’s The Get Home Bag [PODCAST]
Cooking5 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping4 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security6 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself8 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification9 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still