Seconds count in a heart attack, but did you know cayenne pepper can relieve symptoms? Here’s how to stop a heart attack in 30 seconds with a spicy concoction.
Learn How to Stop a Heart Attack in 30 Seconds with Cayenne Pepper
1. Gather Some Peppers (Plus a Few Other Materials)
The secret you need to learn how to stop a heart attack in 30 seconds? Make a cayenne pepper tincture.
To make this extract, make sure you have the following things on hand:
- Fresh cayenne pepper
- 95 percent alcohol
- cayenne pepper powder
- A glass bottle
- A pair of gloves
What is the Scoville scale? The Scoville Scale is the measurement of a chili pepper's spiciness.
At approximately 100,000 units on the Scoville scale, Cayenne pepper claims the title of being one of the spiciest chilies in the world.
It’s a stimulant that encourages your heart to pump more and circulate blood flow, which is what you want to stop a heart attack on its tracks.
2. Create Your Cayenne Pepper Extract
To make the cayenne pepper extract,
- Fill up the glass bottle with a 50-50 mixture of cayenne pepper powder and pour enough alcohol to incorporate the pepper powder.
- Put the fresh cayenne pepper in a blender and blend while slowly adding alcohol until it has a sauce-like consistency.
- Add the pureed peppers to the glass bottle and shake it.
- Shake the mixture and leave it in a cool, dark place for 2 weeks.
- After the 2 weeks are up, strain the cayenne pepper mixture until you’re left with just the extract.
- Make sure you're wearing gloves as you’re handling extremely potent substances that can irritate or even damage your skin.
3. Add a Few Drops Under the Tongue
If you spot anyone experiencing the signs of a heart attack, add 5-10 drops of the cayenne pepper extract under the tongue.
This should temporarily relieve the person’s symptoms until you can get them into the hospital for treatment.
In case the person is unconscious, just give them a single drop of the extract and perform CPR immediately until you revive the person or help arrives, whichever comes first.
4. No Time to Make Extract? Use Cayenne Pepper Powder
In case of a true emergency and you won’t be able to make the cayenne pepper extract, you can still know how to stop a heart attack in 30 seconds with some pepper powder.
Give the person a teaspoon of cayenne pepper powder with a glass of water and it will have the same effect.
5. Eat Cayenne Peppers to Prevent Future Heart Attacks
Try incorporating cayenne pepper into your meals regularly to increase your chances of not having to force someone to know how to stop a heart attack in 30 seconds.
A study by a group of Italian scientists published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology has discovered that those who eat chili peppers at least four times a week were 40 percent less likely to die from a heart attack and 60 percent less likely to die from a stroke compared to those who don’t.
Knowing how to stop a heart attack in 30 seconds couldn’t be this simple. While it’s a handy skill and tool to have in your first aid kit, prevention is better than a cure when it comes to a heart attack.
Have you ever used cayenne pepper extract to stop a heart attack (or for other things)? Share your experiences in the comments section below!
You Might Also Like:
- How To Grow The Perfect Peppers: Survival Gardening
- 9 Easy Houseplants That Are Beneficial To Your Health
- Survival Machete | Top 10 Best Machetes for Survival 2022
Paracord Projects2 months ago
Paracord Projects | 36 Cool Paracord Ideas For Your Paracord Survival Projects
Paracord Projects2 months ago
How To Make Paracord Survival Bracelets | DIY Survival Prepping
Medical Care2 months ago
21 Home Remedies For Toothache Pain Relief
Do It Yourself3 months ago
Survival DIY: How To Melt Aluminum Cans For Casting
Featured Articles1 year ago
Drought Survival Tips: How to Survive Drought
SIGN UP NOW
Enter for a chance to WIN a pair of these Tactical Boots when you sign up today for our exclusive email newsletter subscription.
GET YOUR VERTICAL GARDENING REPORT TODAY!
Simply fill-out the form below and subscribe to our weekly newsletter. We strive to help people of all experience levels take steps towards happier, healthier, and more holistic lives with a natural and thoughtful approach to a safer and more effective way of living.
Simply fill-out the form below and subscribe to our weekly newsletter.