A Rundown on How Everstryke Matches Work:
- Unscrew your match stem and fill the canister to ¾ full with lighter fluid.
- Place the match stem back into the canister and let it sit for at least 5 minutes.
- When ready, grab the striker and drag it across the ferro rod at the tool’s side. Do not strike near the canister’s opening.
- When done, kill the flame and replace the match stem into the canister.
I wouldn’t sell or promote a product if I didn’t believe in it. And the Everstryke Match is one of those truly great survival tools that just doesn’t come around very often.
A couple weeks ago I got an email that proved it.
I was sending this in thanks for the Key Chain fire starter that saved 4 lives last night when we got stuck in the desert in sub-freezing weather. Metro and BLM launched a small search for us, but the fire starter kept us warm. I’ve been telling all of my friends about your site and posted comments on Facebook. You guys rock.
Reading something like this makes me really proud.
It makes me realize that what we do here at Survival Life really helps people and saves lives.
You have never seen an everyday lighter like this…
The best part is each match is capable of over 15,000 long burning strikes and will start a fire in any weather condition — even rain, sleet, or snow.
Plus, unlike a standard Zippo lighter, which will leak and dry out in a matter of days, it’s built in o-ring will keep it sealed up tight, so you’re not out of luck when you need a fire the most.
Here’s how the Everstryke Match works…
Unscrew the match stem and fill your canister with lighter fluid. Fill the canister roughly ¾ full with your choice of lighter fluid (this allows ample room for displacement when replacing the striker). Then screw the match stem back onto the body and let it sit for at least 5 minutes so that it has a chance to absorb the lighter fluid.
When ready to use, remove the striker from the canister and, while holding the canister upright, drag the striker downward across the ferro rod attached to the side of the tool, as though you were lighting a match. Make sure that you strike away from the canister opening.
If it doesn’t light, place the match back into the canister to absorb more lighter fluid and try again.
When finished, blow out the match and replace the striker for storage. (Make sure you tighten it to avoid leakage.)
How to get the most out of your Everstryke Match
- Do not overfill the canister, as this will cause spillage when you insert the striker.
- Do not strike the match without a well-saturated wick. This will ruin the tool.
- For best results, do not burn the match for more than 10 seconds at a time.
- Make sure to fully tighten the striker in the canister after each use. Failure to do this will allow leakage of the fluid.
- Never return the striker to the canister while still lit. Always extinguish the flame beforehand. Failure to do this can result in damage to the tool and potential harm to the user.
Paracord Projects8 months ago
Paracord Projects | 36 Cool Paracord Ideas For Your Paracord Survival Projects
Survival Skills9 months ago
377 Survival Hacks You Should Learn in 2022 | Your Ultimate Survival Life Hacks Guide
Natural Disasters12 months ago
Flood Survival Tips | How To Survive Before, During, And After A Flood
Fishing, Hunting, & Trapping7 months ago
Squirrel Snare | How to Make a Snare Trap Step By Step
Personal Safety8 months ago
Invasion Survival Kit | How to Survive a Home Invasion