At least three furry intruders made it past tight security to take the stage at the G20 Summit in Turkey.
The fearless felines spent a few minutes meowing at each other in front of the flags of the Group of 20 nations.
A one-minute video posted to YouTube, which already has nearly 15,000 views, shows one of the tabbies coyly stepping out from behind a bright blue wall — followed shortly after by two comrades.
Turkey is well known as a hub for stray cats — something Twitter users quickly pointed out about the kitty takeover.
“THAT’S THE MOST TURKISH THING I’VE EVER SEEN,” wrote @jonvox.
Leaders from the top 20 major economies around the world are gathered for the 10th annual meeting.
Want more? Check out other articles we have for you on our site:
- Beginning Preps Home Security [PODCAST]
- How To Prepare For Hyperinflation
- Kubotan | How to Use a Kubotan in 3 Easy Steps
- ZPacks Review | Top 10 Best ZPacks Backpacking and Camping Gear
- Beginning Preps Series Food Storage [PODCAST]
- National Grid Outage | How to Prepare for Power Grid Failure
- Start Here Prepping Basic’s The Get Home Bag [PODCAST]
Cooking5 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping4 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security6 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself8 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification9 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still