As the summer gardening season winds down, you may be wondering, what’s next? What else can you do to ensure you’re family’s food supply?
Fall Garden Tips
As the days get shorter and colder, you don’t have to be stuck eating canned food. There are tons of ways you can keep your garden producing well into autumn. And though the dog days of summer aren’t quite over yet, now is the best time to get started on a fall garden.
Check out this video for some top-notch fall garden tips. Learn how to get started, what to plant, and when so you can make the most of your garden this year.
Want to know more? Check out these related articles:
- Winter Driving Tips to Keep You Safe | Emergency Preparedness
- Non-Potable Water | Types and How to Spot Them | What You Need To Know
- How To Have Potable Water Anywhere | Emergency Preparedness
- How To Get Rid of Raccoons [Infographic]
- Instant Mashed Potatoes: Awesome Survival Food?
- Are You Prepared? 2020 Winter Holiday Travel Prep Tips
- 37 Urban Survival Skills To Master Before SHTF
Alternative Energy9 months ago
An Emergency Candle That Noah Would Be Proud Of
Do It Yourself2 months ago
82 Uses for Paracord That Will Surprise You
Do It Yourself9 months ago
A SHTF Plan For Your Pets | Bugging Out With Man’s Best Friend
Archives2 months ago
Hurricane Survival Tips: How to Survive Natural Disasters
Family9 months ago
You Asked For It: Nana’s Biscuits Recipe