In a “zombie apocalypse” or any other SHTF situation, knowing how to improvise is a vital skill.
Being able to take everyday items — even items that might seem like “junk” to the untrained eye — and find a use for them is one skill that will surely help you survive.
In the following video, one of our favorite Youtubers, the Crazy Russian Hacker, shows you how to make a DIY survival flashlight from just a few simple materials. To complete the project, you will need:
- Two paper clips
- Two C batteries
- A small lightbulb (like the ones found on a string of Christmas lights)
- Electrical tape
Check out the video below, then try this project out for yourself!
Zombie Apocalypse Survival Flashlight
Want more survival hacks? Check out these related articles from our site:
- Kevin Estela and the Flip Flop BBQ Guy | Grilling Technique [PODCAST]
- 25 Overlooked Prepping Items [PODCAST]
- Headlamps | The Best Headlamps of 2021
- Pillars of Leadership | Kevin Owens and Silver Star Recipient Sean Kirkwood [PODCAST]
- Survival Psychology [PODCAST]
- Kevin Estela and Knife Maker Ernest Emerson talk Knives [PODCAST]
- Pistol Crossbow Reviews | What’s the Best Pistol Crossbow in 2021?
Cooking4 months ago
21 Savory Campfire Recipes For Delicious Meals Outdoors
Camping4 months ago
26 Badass Camping Hacks For Your Next Trip
Security5 months ago
8 Unusual Booby Traps To Protect Your Home
Do It Yourself8 months ago
15 Homemade Weapons That Are REALLY Badass [2nd Edition] | Survival Life
Water Purification9 months ago
How To Make A Moonshine Still